Vainglory Forums

Hacks for vain glory? 😖

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadOx » February 4, 2015 1:49pm | Report
Are there hack for this game? I ask that becouse i think i saw a hacker who played vs me . In this match i had a krul and he had a taka , his taka taked me a lot of damage and have so much agility to attak me very fast and he onlys got machine gun perk and the axe thats give you 150 atack. He teleport his taka too , he killed me form far with his 1 skill ability and i dont know thats possibble.. CAn anyone help me , the player name is hyke .

ShadOx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 16, 2015 8:01am | Report
this is no hack im guessing he was stutter stepping you which is a strategic skill thats no hack but looks like it to a newbie to the moba game and taka is not teleporting he just uses his B skill which hides taka for 8 sec i believe correct me if im wrong and with that it shoots red smoke and yes it looks like hes teleporting but hes not this is not hacking its just playing a great taka game
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by psam » February 17, 2015 1:45pm | Report
I think it can be a heck... i just played a game where this guy played Ardan and he only had one item and three of my teammates attacked him together and he still came out ahead... i understand stutter step, i understand counters but that was ridiculous. I would send his name in if i new where so the team can check on his games.... makes the game stupid. And I am not a noob... i've played this game enough to know what is counter and what is a cheat and the last game i played definitely feels like a cheat!

psam
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 19, 2015 6:16am | Report
you need to understand Ardan does not use energy and playing against him you cant see his vengeance and every attack increases his vengeance making his B skill almost instant and his A skill is free which makes him a hard target and he heals upon every hit dealt to him and depending on his items he could have had a mask giving him 20% dmg dealt as hp with lots of defensive items so you got your butt kicked get over it stop complaining its a hack i do the same thing to people with Joule am i hacking no
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved