Vainglory Forums

Hard crash bug on iPad Mini III

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Giggitti » May 22, 2015 3:14pm | Report
Have a brand new iPad Mini III, and during hardcore team fights with intense graphics from attacks, spell effects, etc., the game crashes completely. This has happened multiple times, so it is now a known bug. You guys over here at Vainglory hear about this bug yet? Any guidance on what I'm supposed to do about it? It sure sucks when I get killed in crucial team fights when the app crashes...

Giggitti
Quote | PM | +Rep by Violetkiller » May 22, 2015 7:44pm | Report
I have that problem recently and don't let me get to play

Violetkiller
Quote | PM | +Rep by Athens » June 1, 2015 7:53am | Report
Hey, SUPER EVIL MEGACORP, what about this bug (crash or kick out) from the game???????
After last update ver. 1.5, we have so many problems from your server!! Please fix it and let us enjoy the game!!

With all my respect,
Athens
Deal with the death...

Athens
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dranthule » June 1, 2015 8:10am | Report
This happens a bit with me too. What you have to do is completely shut your Ipad off and turn it back on. To avoid this, I recommend that you just turn your Ipad off every night.

Dranthule
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved