Vainglory Forums

NEED GAME CHAT ASAP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cloudydayz » February 6, 2015 5:43pm | Report
I'm tired of getting teammates who don't what to do. For instance we have a player playing scarf apc always targeting krule tank when he should be targeting saw or ringo the other apc's and lose every fight because of it. If I know what to to win and I can't get it across to my teammates its kind of frustrating. Almost unbearable to play. Key to success in any team game is communication and you can't do that in this.... I would feel better losing and winning by going through a plan that me and my teammates orchestrated then having blind faith that they are thinking what you're thinking!!

Cloudydayz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 16, 2015 7:49am | Report
this is just as bad as playing against a team of ppl who are friends that are communicating out of game or are sitting next to each other and playing those ppl its basically **** it cant win wait til surrender is available
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by rhomp » February 16, 2015 7:56am | Report
I agree. What's happened to the game lately anyway? It seems like people have gone completely stupid. I used to win almost every match. Now I have split teams that don't team fight AT ALL. I can't win! 2 wins in 2 days. Ridiculous. I've dropped all the way down to "pretty good." What did you do to match making?! No way I'm being placed with equal players. I think it's time to take a break for awhile lol. Let's this problem get fixed.

rhomp
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 16, 2015 8:08am | Report
I've had 4 games in a row ruined because of ppl who desert the game so ik what there is a huge problem but i don't think its the match making i say its just with the adding of Ardan and tweaking of heroes it just changed the games original flow for example i used to be all Krul i built a killer build with Krul but he recently hasn't been doing the same for me and now i'm focusing on Joule and i'm getting much better results so its just a shift in the game play i recommend either playing a different hero or tweak your build to get the best results.
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by rhomp » February 16, 2015 10:45am | Report
It's not hero or build. I'm not having a hard time surviving (I usually tank). But my teams split damage and focus tanks. I would think in the higher tiers I wouldn't have this problem, and haven't until recently. So yes it is matchmaking and karma, not my play. Chat would at least help people focus same target.

rhomp

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved