Vainglory Forums

problems I have with vaingloryfire

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Magnus0 » August 10, 2015 10:31am | Report
When I try to log out, I get a 404 error screen. Also, all comments on every build seem to be quintupled. There are 5 of the same comment, for every comment. I can't send my own comment either. Can someone please help me out.

Magnus0
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pearlkite » August 10, 2015 7:46pm | Report
I'm getting the cascading comments issue too. I'm not sure what caused it.

Pearlkite
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 11, 2015 10:35am | Report
I don't know. I have never had this issue and, as you can see, I post often.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Magnus0 » August 12, 2015 10:12am | Report
The comment sections seem to be normal again. I don't know what caused it, nor do I know what I did to resolve the problem. Well, I'm happy it works now.

Magnus0
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mphilmon » August 13, 2015 12:05pm | Report
How is it fair that your rank drops when others abandon the match. I have went from tier 5 to silver tier 2 due to others abandoning the match early after start. This should be fixed. The person that abandoned the match should drop at least a level if not a tier. This would solve people abandoning no so much. At least 1 match out of 3 someone abandoned the match. This has become a recurring problem. At people are going to quit playing if their rank continues to drop because of others. I have talked to several people about this issue.

Mphilmon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » August 13, 2015 7:40pm | Report
Yeah there was a comment bug but we made sure to squash it fast. :)

When you're logging out what device / OS are you on? I just tried it on mine and it worked fine.

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Magnus0 » August 14, 2015 5:26am | Report
Mowen wrote:

Yeah there was a comment bug but we made sure to squash it fast. :)

When you're logging out what device / OS are you on? I just tried it on mine and it worked fine.

I'm glad you were able to to fix the comment bug so fast.

On my pc, when I click on the gear next to my username, I get an option to log out. When I click that, I get an error screen. Sometimes I'm magically logged out anyway, but sometimes I'm not.

On my Ipad 3, when I tap that same gear, I go to my profile overview. I don't know if that is intended. Anyway, I can't seem to log out with my Ipad at all.

Magnus0
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pearlkite » August 14, 2015 2:01pm | Report
Magnus0 wrote:

On my Ipad 3, when I tap that same gear, I go to my profile overview. I don't know if that is intended. Anyway, I can't seem to log out with my Ipad at all.

This is significant. Log out should have its own button, really.

Pearlkite
Quote | PM | +Rep by Magnus0 » September 5, 2015 8:10am | Report
Sorry for the huge bump, but I didn't want to make another thread about this. I still can't log out, I get the same error screen as before. The comment section also seems to be bugged AGAIN, now it's completely gone. I tried tapping the 'discussion' button, but that was completely empty. I can't comment that I updated a guide or reply to a someone who asked a question, heck, I can't even SEE the comments. I hope this will be magically resolved like last time, but I can't rely on that. Fix this please.

And while I'm here, I would like to ask a question. Are you able to view changes you made to guide, after you published it already? I want to update my Rona guide, but when I save changes and view the changes, I can only view the build how it was when I last updated. Am I doing something wrong? or is it just not possible to view changes to an already published guide?

Magnus0
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » September 8, 2015 10:34am | Report
I'm getting the log out bug now too, also comments have been fixed.

Yes, if you save and view you will see your latest revision. The changes will only go public if you hit publish. :)

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved