Vainglory Forums

Question Regarding Guide Visibility

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » December 19, 2017 11:02am | Report
Hello. I've noticed that certain guides I've seen before are no longer visible in the list of guides for a specific hero, one of mine included. Why is this?

I'm not upset or concerned about it, I was just want to better understand how these things work.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » December 19, 2017 2:11pm | Report
Hey Crazedjellyfish, could you give me an example of a guide that isn't showing in the listings for you (your own guide would work)? I'd be happy to look into this.

If you're looking for a guide (or build) that doesn't qualify as a Full Guide, you'll need to un-check the Full Guides Only checkbox when you search the listings. Full Guides must have a minimum of 5,000 characters of body text.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » December 23, 2017 1:15pm | Report
I think I see now. When I filter the guide type as "all", mine and all of the others are visible. However, I notice that my guide is a bit longer than a few that have been listed as a normal guide, so why is it that the guide I created isn't viewable under the default filter, but those that are shorter can still be viewed there?

Thank you for your help so far, by the way.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » December 23, 2017 11:05pm | Report
Your Churnwalker, Gwen and Catherine guides are showing as Full Guides for me. From what I can tell it seems to be working fine. Are you not seeing those three in the listings or are you talking about a different guide?

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » December 25, 2017 1:03pm | Report
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I was referring to the Churnwalker guide, and upon checking again I've realized that it is shown as a normal guide when I view it here, but not when I go here.

But I now understand that this is because mine was a build guide, and the rest in the second link were saved as another guide type.

Thanks for the assistance.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved