Vainglory Forums

Skaarf is very useless make a buff on him its like unplayabe

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bassproshop » January 6, 2015 10:03pm | Report
I know maybe ur thinking hey but i can got kills and everything but think for a bit what u can do, lets say if is a glave petal saw catherine and almost every other characte in lane and u wan to hit him and he have some minions in front first skil become useless, maybe u will say its the only first skil ok second skil its kind of useless too cuz its a very small area and it can be avoid very easy and the hit its not so hard the only skill that is kind of usefull is his ult but why kind ? Cuz can be stuned and thats all u have a skaarf super useless for 50 seconds or even if u can land all the ult if the enemy team focus on u ur life is gonna down so quick even if u have defense so probably u cant land all of ur ult.

Please make him can hit his frist skill always if u seletc ur enemy and make the second skill a bit larger area or say his cons to all people like im saying and put his cost in 100 of karma cuz is useless.

Sorry for my english but im a latin player

Bassproshop
Quote | PM | +Rep by Primodatum » January 6, 2015 10:33pm | Report
Skaarf is the best at taking down enemy turrets. Drop some goop at the base of a turret and ingnite it to deal some seriouse damage to the turret as well as surrounding enemies.

Skaarf is also the most powerful level one hero right now. One spitfire and three basic attacks and the enemy is dead at lvl 1.
I do agree that his first ability is difficult to master, however that is why it's called a "skill shot".

As far as your concerns about his 2nd ability, goop, I find that if you use it mainly to farm gold from enemy minions. You can generate enough gold to greatly boost his crystal power. A high crystal power means that igniting goop deals much more damage which makes it more effective at killing enemies and taking down turrets. Also, having eve of harvest means that burning goop does a lot to keep you in the fight by regenerating lots of health.

In addition to building eve of harvest to compensate for his low defenses, you can build in to crucible to negate stuns and soak up more damage. This will make it easier to pull off his ultimate.

Skaarf does require skill and practice. But once you figure him out and get the hang of him, you will find that he is very effective at landing early game kills, taking down enemy turrets, clearing out enemy minions, and deciding the outcome of teamfights with proper use of his ultimate.

For more information about Skaarf, I reccomend you to read the guide that reaverfreed posted

Link: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/the-right-way-to-skaarf-advanced-449
Always remember to have fun

Primodatum
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Paladyne » January 8, 2015 5:50pm | Report
He's also great in combo with another laner like Saw where you can use your area denial abilities to force others to keep their distance. He fades a bit late game where his damage output (even boosted w/ items) can't even dent some of the tankier characters.

Paladyne

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved