Vainglory Forums

Suggestion on game start.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Solrak » February 15, 2015 5:57pm | Report
Hi everyone.
It's been a couple of months since I first started playing VG and it has been fun and challenging.
I play the game on an iPad 3.
I have noticed that every game, depending on my connection, I start with the clock running around 20 to 40 seconds. The earliest I have started is 20 seconds, some other times my team mates are already fighting creeps or in the lane by the time I gain control of my hero.
Like everyone, I quickly buy my starting items and run to the creeps (if I jungle) or line and as every experienced player knows, every second counts at the start.
Could you guys (developers) make it so everyone starts at the same time?
With the current version of the game it depends on the device speed, internet connection or even a combination of both, but it would be great if you sync the game so everyone starts at the same time.
Thanks,

Solrak
Quote | PM | +Rep by jttm » February 15, 2015 7:01pm | Report
The developers probably don't read anything here, since this is primarily for players. Also, I believe they know about this issue and have written about it as a future patch fix in their most recent patch notes on vainglorgame.com
You should email them or post on the official subreddit.

jttm
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved