Vainglory Forums

Taka critical strike glitch?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by KELVEN » January 22, 2015 2:25pm | Report
I've noticed that taka doesn't always perform a critical strike when he is supposed to. It usually happens when the crit is due just after the next basic attack so the following basic attack should be a crit but it doesn't happen. The crit countdown restarts but it ends up snowballing and you lose all your stacks. It's really annoying. Anyone else noticed this?
IGN: KELVEN

KELVEN
Quote | PM | +Rep by JonahQi » January 22, 2015 9:14pm | Report
I've noticed this too although as I play crystal taka it's not as annoying. It also seems to happen when the crit countdown ends just before the next auto attack (might be what you mean ^). I've also had the occasional instance where when walking up to a jungle mob (well after the crit countdown finished) and taka does this stutter/glitch and then the next attack becomes a non crit and the timer starts all over again.

JonahQi
Quote | PM | +Rep by KELVEN » January 23, 2015 8:00pm | Report
Yes that's what I mean and I've experienced the stutter glitch your talking about
IGN: KELVEN

KELVEN
Quote | PM | +Rep by Korlithiel » January 26, 2015 9:07pm | Report
I've had it happen a few times, kept thinking that like the extra stacks of various things that this is something easily spotted and likely fixed soon enough.

Korlithiel
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wyldwulf1211 » March 7, 2015 4:24pm | Report
I've had that before, usually the critical strike is made up in the next attack, but Taka is pretty glitch in a lot of ways.

wyldwulf1211
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 10, 2015 7:11am | Report
yea i play taka a lot and have this happen so much but its not the biggest deal its just oh well
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved