Vainglory Forums

Fey: A support mage fairy who blocks, heals and summons

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » May 2, 2017 4:56pm | Report

Fey Lore 1: The Titan Guard
Deep in the heart of the Fel'ha tree, big and small fairies gathered at the base of the fairy Queen's platform. The assorted fairies wore anything the forest provided, and looked like an entire forest. Guards lined the edges of the platform, ready to die for their Queen. One fairy on the platform, dressed in squire clothes, with a big floppy hap and a feather in it spoke.

"Flicker is getting more and more of us my Queen. We must assemble the Felted guard and fight back before it is to late!" The crowd cheered at his words, some flying above did loops, droping natural fairy dust onto some of the crowd. "We must save our kind from becoming specimen and weapons to the Bleekos, they pin our kin to boards to study!" At this the crowd became wild, shouting at the guards to do something.

"Silence! I will have order in my court." The Queen boomed across the crowd. The room immediately fell silent. Dressed in petals from a Golden Rose, she shimmered like the stars as she stood up. "We are a kind of wisdom, a kind who has been blessed by the Fel'ha tree many centuries ago, we do not act rashly. I know many of our kind have been taken by that Bleeko scientist Flicker and I have assembled the guard. A guard so strong we will take back all our kind!" The Queen lifted her hands, and from an unseen passage, 5 fairies, dressed not in guard clothes flew to float by the Queens side. "This, my fellow fairies, is the Titan guard, dressed in no clothes because they do not need it. They are the best of the best, more trained than the storm guard itself!" The crowd cheered louder than they did before at the Queen's words. "Go forth my fairies, and fear not tonight, as these 5 fairies will save the ones we have lost. You are all dismissed." The crowd cheered one last time, then set to filing out the large doors at the end of the room. After all had left, the leader of the guard, a small glass winged bark fairy, spoke to the Queen.

"My Queen, do you really believe we can save all of them? We are just assorted classes who've had no experience with fighting with each other!"

"Fey, you underestimate your squadron and yourself. You all are the top of your class. Tierra the sword expert, Goran the scholar, Qinn the mage, Selo the assassin, and you Fey, the healer. You are connected with the Fel'ha, it's lifeblood running through you. You heal more powerfully than every fairy in our city." The Queen took a sap necklace from her neck and handed it to her. "This is a gift that is to be used only in dire circumstances. Use it wisely. Now you must go, and fight for our kind!"

New forest fairy hero, Fey
Heroic Perk: Friend of the Treant
Instead of attacking Treants, Fey can receive healing and gold from them for free every time she targets them. Healing and gold is based on game time, and how long the Treant has been alive, basically the normal stuff. She takes 1 second to receive these gifts, and there is a cool down of 15 seconds before she can revive these gifts again. Also, if Fey is being attacked in range of a Treant, the Treant will start attacking the enemy that is attacking Fey(its like a crystal sentry). The Treant's attacks are empowered when defending Fey.
Ability A: Golden Roses of the Gythian Plain
Fey grows a Golden Rose in front of her that heals nearby allies and poisons enemies that step on it. Fey stores a max of 3 Golden Rose seeds that can be used without cool down(like kestrel) and regenerate after not attacking for 2 seconds. Poison lasts 4 seconds and does continuous damage based on crystal power. Overdrive increases healing.
Ability B: Roots of the Fel'ha Tree
Fey shrouds herself or one of her allies in a thick net of roots reflex blocking and debuffing her/them. The shield of roots last for 1 second and allies and Fey are able to use items and attack. Overdrive decreases cool down.
Ultimate: Queen Mab of the Fairies
After a 1.5 second delay, Fey summons the fairy queen Mab to fight for her team. The fairy queen attacks the with ranged, slowing attacks or a sword when in melee range and leaves only once she is wounded(killed). The queen is tethered to Fey or a target ally, and will teleport to Fey/ally when she is out of Fey's/ally's vision range. The queen attacks the enemy her tethered hero attacks. This ability has a very long cool down. Overdrive increases the queens health.
For some cool community hero ideas, click here!
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » May 3, 2017 7:01am | Report
This is more like a captain hero
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » May 4, 2017 11:18am | Report
Her a reminds me too much of Lyra's A tbh, but otherwise, it's a pretty good hero idea I guess. Just sort of confused why a fairy can summon the queen, shouldn't it be the other way around?
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » May 5, 2017 4:55am | Report
It heals, however it also poisons of an enemy steps on it, and the poison lasts for 4 seconds. Lyra's A only does damage when they stand in the circle. The idea for the ability originated from the "healing bush" me and my friends would make with petal way(WAY) back when. Idk if you played Vainglory at that time, but when playing with petal, her brambleboom seeds would heal if an ally stood close to it. The healing was increased with the more seeds. So, of you or someone else was low on health, stand in a bush and petal would spam healing seeds, quickly returning that lost health. Also with the fairy/Queen thing, it doesn't have to be logical, I mean half of the female characters don't wear proper armor and wouldn't last 5 seconds in a real fight. Or I could change the lore and make Fey related to the Queen, and she would come if she needs protection.
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 5, 2017 9:58am | Report
Is this another vershion of ivern?
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » May 5, 2017 11:59am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Is this another vershion of ivern?

Having a hero similar to Ivern isn't isn't a bad thing, sure the abilities and play style are similar, but who really cares about that. I think it's a great idea.

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved