Vainglory Forums

New game mode idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » October 4, 2017 3:00pm | Report
Hello everyone Taku here. We all know that a 5v5 Game Mode will come and Bot matches is a out but I want to make a PvE game mode.
This game mode does not involve talents which men it isn't a brawl mode this is a Moba mode.

How it starts:
You can queue off with 3 different teams. Solo,3 man, Team(5 man)
After you get into queue you get to choose difficulty throughout 1-10
Each diffucultly makes the enemy's much more stronger. If your in a 3 man or a 5 man whoever has the most votes on one difficulty is going be determined as the difficult level. If all vote for a different difficult it will be random with a 20% chance
You can also activeate the challenges which adds 1 challenge for every difficult level you have. There will also be a vote for challenges. If yes challenges has the most votes then it will be activate. If no challenge has the most challenges then there will not be any challenges.
A few challenges listed below:

Survive each round for more then 1-5 mins or lose
Kill all enemy's in less then 5-1 mins or lose
No certain items(sorrowblade,clockwork,etc)
No certain item category's(weapon power,crystal power,defense,utility)
No certain hero types(healers,skirmishes,poke mages,etc)
No certain Heros(adagio,ringo,etc)

Next you will choose your hero.

Afterwards the game will automatically generate 1-5 enemy's for you(depending on which game mode u chose, 1 man, 3 team, 5 team)

How the game works:
You will start in the jungle. You cannot escape the jungle. You can buy in the jungle shop. Every time you start or complete a round you have 1 min to freely buy items or get instant regen.

After 1 min the random generate enemy's will spawn and different types of minions,monsters, and special monsters will spawn.

You can buy during a round but can still get damage during a round.

The monsters and the enemy heros spawn at jungle locations spot. You spawn at the middle of the jungle. Area where the crystal sentry usually is will be given small heals and small energy regeneration.

Monsters and heros will try and chase you. Heros can use there abilitys.

Each round you complete the heros will gain +1 weapon power,crystal power,attack speed,health,armor,sheild,movespeed,cooldown reduction,armor peirce,crystal pierce.

If you die you must wait for your team to complete the round or fail.
You only get 3 try's in the game mode.

For each round you complete the chance of better loot is increased by 0.05%
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » October 9, 2017 1:14pm | Report
I like it. This would definitely help with testing builds/practicing with team members.

I support this.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 9, 2017 1:38pm | Report
+1 move speed? after 5 rounds you'll just be able to outrun everyone/everything. Essentially, you'll just be OP late game with that +25 move speed and +25 pierce that you'll never die :P
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » October 9, 2017 2:39pm | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

+1 move speed? after 5 rounds you'll just be able to outrun everyone/everything. Essentially, you'll just be OP late game with that +25 move speed and +25 pierce that you'll never die :P

Sorry I meant to say the bots :) have fun trying to survive a phinn running faster then the speed of light :)
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved