Vainglory Forums

Buying 2 breaking points

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Presence » January 10, 2015 2:06am | Report
Accidently bought 2 breaking points in a game and was wondering if the stats and passive stack?

Presence
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » January 10, 2015 2:36pm | Report
I just played a game n was like ok lemme try these out I was all hyped gonna play saw with his spin up a tag the out of them I bought a breakin point and a bone saw. Man yall need to replace these items. No one uses them they are garbage. Me and a awesome ringo couldn't even take the kraken. But from what I've seen no one uses these. I'm Deff up for a vote on these items of Absoutly zero use. As I'm sure a lot of people are but. I guess whatever the masses say if anyone would respond ehhhh Maby tried synergy. But I would at least expect after spending over 3 k for these items I could hit the krake harder than 37 uggggghh sorry. Bad experience I could bought one heavy steel and hit harder than this.

TheNatural
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » January 10, 2015 2:38pm | Report
Maby even the crystal pierce. Only two items with this. It looks like yall ran out of ideas on items. And just put these in there to fill the spots. Ohhh but really much respect to yall. Uhh js 🌞

TheNatural
Quote | PM | +Rep by Presence » January 11, 2015 12:54am | Report
Can anyone answer my question?

Presence
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by fugu_face » January 11, 2015 9:20am | Report
Passives on items do not stack in any way.
Skill Tier: Simply Amazing through solo queue
Main: Ringo
Others: Taka Catherine SAW
IGN: fugu_face
Server: NA

fugu_face
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » January 12, 2015 11:56am | Report
@fugu_face is right. Passive abilities do not stack. For example, Frostburn's slowing effect will only work for one if you're double stacking the item. BUT: All the added energy regen, max energy, and crystal power do stack.

Also, items like Shiversteel that have an active ability will stack. With two Shiversteels you'll have +1200 health and can use its active twice in a row (although it won't slow the enemy down by 80% if you use both at the same time).
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Presence » January 14, 2015 12:33pm | Report
Got it. Thanks for the help guys!

Presence
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved