Vainglory Forums

High-level Koshka Builds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DieAlot » March 16, 2015 4:55am | Report
I always build my Koshka with lots of CP but she can get blasted down really quickly. I've heard of some tanky Koshka builds that are used at the highest levels. Can anyone tell me about those?

DieAlot
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 16, 2015 5:49pm | Report
I like her little red undies.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by iBenGaming » March 17, 2015 11:54am | Report
Reflex Block is the item that you want. Reflex Block and Aftershock, then mostly pure crystal, and boots etc. will be quite potent in higher level games. To avoid getting blasted down quickly, make sure you have a tank on your team. If there isn't one, I'd recommend a Crucible. She plays well with Petal, Adagio, and Ringo.

iBenGaming
Quote | PM | +Rep by jttm » March 17, 2015 3:36pm | Report
Start with Oakheart and Halycon Potion's.

Next, upgrade to Reflex Block and grab another Reflex Block. You won't need boots yet due to Koshka's Pouncy Fun and mobility from perk.

Around Midgame or 10-14 min, you'll want Aftershock. This is the only offensive item you'll need and will help with energy when completed.

From there, upgrade to Crucible and buy an Atlas Pauldron to counter ranged carries (high damage dealers like Ringo, Adagio, Petal, SAW).

Upgrade other Reflex Block to Aegis sooner than later if you're up against heavy crystal heroes like Celeste, Skaarf, and Koshka.

The final slot can either be for flares/consumables or an energy item which will likely be Eve of Harvest. Or you can grab a 3rd Reflex Block.

The final build should look like this: Aegis, Crucible, Atlas Pauldron, Aftershock, Travel Boots, and Eve of Harvest.

jttm
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » March 20, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Here's my build for a Tanksha: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/the-complete-guide-to-squirrel-new-build-added-3-19-15-271#Tanksha

@jttm's build above works pretty well too :)
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FlakNinja » March 28, 2015 4:50pm | Report
Time to nerf Koshka! Tank Koshka is to deadly

FlakNinja
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 30, 2015 12:57pm | Report
Quoted:

I like her little red undies.

thats her best feature
Catherine has the boobies XD
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved