Vainglory Forums

Joule

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » February 19, 2015 7:09am | Report
I've been playing around with Joule a lot lately. I haven't made a guide before and not sure if I want to, but I'll give my build that seems to work quite well. I start by working toward Tension Bow, then boots, then fill rest with crystal items. Works quite well and often have 15-20 kills. I watch the enemy builds as I play and add broken myth if they get defenses from abilities.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jttm » February 19, 2015 6:08pm | Report
That sounds like a very bursty Joule.
I also recommend you try to build her completely weapon power (Sorrowblade, Tyrant's, Tornado), which is also very strong when paired with some defense.

jttm
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by nporaMep » March 1, 2015 9:47am | Report
I would recommend Sorrow Sorrow Tension, works well also. 2nd skill is doing so much damage, she really doesn't need ASPD as she usually hits once after jump or in between 2nd skill, and also I think she doesn't rely on crit chance/dmg.
So pure WP is most efficient imho.

p.s. maybe I don't know something about scaling in vain and double/triple sorrow doesn't work well.
p.s.2 I'm in PoA tier.

nporaMep
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved