Vainglory Forums

One of the best ways to dominate that I have discovered. Ringo jungle carry.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NutellaBrah » March 28, 2015 1:17pm | Report
I hate when people say Ringo is, or should be expected to be a lane character. He is too weak early game and makes him level up slow due to getting bullied in the lane by saw or petal. He dies too easily in the lane. And its a better advantage to be a mobile sniper in the jungle over anything else due to the fact that you can just use boots to equalize the field and escape from anyone and or kite them, it makes only taka dangerous, anyone else cannot touch your mobility. So he is actually stronger in the jungle early on than in the lane.

I use Ringo with scroll and rush lvl 2 shoes and run around the map leveling faster than anyone possible can without dying and then I rush tension bow and level up to alternating current while staying ahead of the curve and gank and run until I get to 8 or so and then switch to lane for max leveling and go back and forth between waves.

I usually hit 10k when everyone is still around 6-8 and then i kill everyone in like 1 second as I start battles with the ultimate and come in for the quick cleanup.

The key is for the team to not want me to lane first because that makes my growth slow and if I am even with others i can't benefit from the power/mobile sniper advantage.

I need like adagio or saw or petal teammates to do the lane while a secondary helps me mop the field and control the jungle. SO I level up fast while the laner levels up fast.

Usually people surrender when I do this technique.

But almost every koshka or take pings me like crazy thinking they have more carry potential... lol.

Its the most powerful setup in the game if done right. Most people don't know how to stop it, would take a whole team of loaded armor characters, or a well done Ardan is the only kryptonite.
I love Nutella

NutellaBrah
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 30, 2015 12:56pm | Report
he only dies easy if you arnt smart with him i rarely die with him cause ik my limits with him and i dont push them
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NutellaBrah » March 31, 2015 5:15pm | Report
Then you lost last hits to turrets as opposed to vice versa
I love Nutella

NutellaBrah
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RainPhantasm » April 1, 2015 2:14am | Report
Whatt do you mean when you say "I ussually hit 10k when everyone Is still around 6-8"?
Trash Plays 101

RainPhantasm
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Malgus23 » April 1, 2015 12:20pm | Report
Gold I would imagine...

Malgus23
<Editor>
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by iAMLeGEND » April 5, 2015 1:11pm | Report
I agree ringo should roam.

iAMLeGEND
Quote | PM | +Rep by MATR1X » April 11, 2015 11:01am | Report
This more or less sounds like you're bragging. I really doubt that this happens every game.

I agree that Ringo can roam, but he's very squishy and easily gankable. Also, he's not as fast as you say, but whatever floats your boat.
Add me: MATR1X

Between Pretty Good and Hotness

Main: Petal or Krul

MATR1X
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by R3DArrow » April 29, 2015 2:08pm | Report
Theoretically, any player COULD play any position.
If you find success in using Ringo in the jungle, go for it.

IMO Ringo is best in the lane. I rarely die in the lane, and when I do it's usually due to poor decisions on my part (getting too cocky and careless nearing ganking spots).

You have to play the lane smart. You shouldn't go firing away at minions, pick your shots and time them for last hitting. When enemy minions are nearing the turret, let the turret lower the minions' health to the point that you take the final shot.

When facing strong lane heroes (like SAW) anticipate his moves. Sway up and down (vertically). This will help you from getting caught by his suppressing fire. When you are low health don't take risks, just head back to base and heal up. I suggest each trip back to base should result in restocking in about 4 Halcyon potions so you can stay in lane as long as possible).

When rushing back to the lane, don't be scared to use boots and twirling silver to speed you up. If you keep your distance and play smart, you don't need too much speed to stay alive.

If you want to discuss more and maybe help strengthen builds feel free to message me.

Take care.

R3DArrow
Quote | PM | +Rep by Malgus23 » May 3, 2015 1:04pm | Report
Any hero with proper adjustments can do whatever. I have played lane glaive and joule and have had mild success. The amount of gold is actually insane coupled with a Jungler. I had tier 3 stuff before most had gotten boots, slight exaggeration of course but...

Malgus23
<Editor>
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ConfuTrex » June 7, 2015 5:25pm | Report
Ringo player in lane, can kite and do massive damage and earn gold in the early games with protection from the turret. Ringo is weak at the start, if they decide to invade then you are doomed.
IGN: ConfuT-rex
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Krul/Taka/Ringo
Practicing: Joule/Petal
Skill Tier: The Hotness
Karma Level: 16
Wins: 546

ConfuTrex

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved