Vainglory Forums

One of the best ways to dominate that I have discovered. Ringo jungle carry.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Feather » June 8, 2015 4:53am | Report
I like the idea but I imagine this approach only works if you have a cooperative team and no main jungler. With fortress coming in recently there's some really strong jungle combos out there now, and with his ult, it could be very easy to locate and squish a lone ringo. That said I've tried roam ringo and yes it is viable- especially if your building hybrid tension bow/shatter glass for sniping and you can get the gold. You do get some funny 'looks' in solo queue though....

Feather
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Redbeardsam » June 9, 2015 7:46am | Report
I played with someone who used this tactic yesterday and I thought it worked pretty well. We sent Vox to lane and I was Catherine to provide that stun to ensure Ringo could escape an enemy that got to close. Mid game Vox and Ringo just melted face while I focused on support and keeping them alive.

I could see a Fortress Taka team in the opposing jungle making a jungle ringo difficult though.
IGN: redbeardsam
Hotness
Main: Fortress, Joule

Redbeardsam

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved