Vainglory Forums

What do you think of this Crystal Ringo build?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » January 26, 2016 7:18pm | Report
Right now, I am trying out this build for Ringo:

Journey boots
Aegis
Metal Jacket
Alternating Current
Aftershock
Clockwork
+Crystal Infusion

I've tried this build for Ringo several times and it deals a lot of damage (insane damage against those without a shield protection), even if your opponent has Aegis.

This build consists of two defense items against abilities and basic attacks. If you find your opponents too hard to kill, you can sacrifice one of the defense items for a Shatterglass, but it depends on your opponent's build.

Clockwork plays a huge role in this build as it greatly reduces the cooldown on your abilities, especially for the ultimate. I find myself spamming Achilles Shot to my opponents many times, even when they are trying to run away because the cooldown is only 5 seconds.

When I run to my team mates, I can reach them very fast because I can activate Twirling Silver for speed while the journey boots helps, too. I can run from my base to the enemy's base in a short time as I spam Twirling Silver and I still end up with a lot of energy.

If I see an enemy using their ulti on me, I can activate Aegis. However, I always play with my friends and we know who to always kill first in team fights.

Right now, I know Blackfeather and Kestrel are a pain. Kestrel's abilities can still pack a punch on you. Blackfeather can also kill you. In team fights, we always take them out first (Kestrel gets killed so fast that she can't disappear in time).

Any other heroes shouldn't be a problem.

What do you think of this build? Let me know.

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » January 26, 2016 11:41pm | Report
I would have a frostburn or s glass, instead of jacket, so that alternating currant packs more punch.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 27, 2016 6:42am | Report
Ya I don't see where it does that much damage against anything but tanks/supports

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neko » January 28, 2016 6:52am | Report
Needs a shatterglass tbh, your alternating current is barely doing damage, and relying on an infusion for damage besically means you would be "useless" every 2.5 minutes (and they dont offer that in terms of raw CP stats)
Please provide feedback for Ma koshka guide

Neko
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 28, 2016 12:13pm | Report
Need BM not SG. I don't know what item you'll replace for BM to fit into your build but it's needed for your twirling silver to be useful plus you'll get stacks up to 36% extra Cp damage at 6 stacks. You'll also Pierce shield without needing to ult.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » January 28, 2016 7:54pm | Report
Thanks for the feedback. I'll try switching AC with BM first. Will let you guys know the results soon.

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » January 29, 2016 6:59am | Report
First of all have tried this tanky build many times and i have to tell you :
IT WORKS :))
But if u have a clockwork than journey boots are not so much helping, i would replace it with a frostburn so I don't get much infusions to buy(not saying it's not good) and btw it slows the enemy and gives hell of more damage to HellFire!
And if see my enemy is double wp or cp I I work on one armor or shield first than after AC I get BM. If u have a nice supp who buys contraption instead of warhorn there is no way for u to lose the game, because u have the chance to apply HellFire on hiding glaive whenever ur supp flair him up :)
Hope it helps

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » February 4, 2016 4:41am | Report
Seems okay if you aren't the one dealing the bulk of the damage, but otherwise this is quite lacking in that regard. I get how Aftershock can deal large damage, but your abilities aren't as spammable as any other crystal carry.

Also, this build seems like it will take quite some time before it can ramp up, and if you get Clockwork or Aftershock as your first item, you will lose greatly to other crystal laners, like Skaarf, which can literally burn down your defense regardless.

I'm a Skaarf main myself, so if I notice this build on enemy laners I often bully them early and they just become useless
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved