Vainglory Forums

What's the best way to Krul

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ConfuTrex » June 7, 2015 4:51am | Report
Hey guys, just discussing.

How do you guys play krul, I have being stuck in The Hotness for a really long time.
I have being thinking about how many krul builds there are and how are people going along with it, personally I have being mainly playing Hybrid krul
Aftershock
Tensionbow
Clockwork
Journey boot
Crucible
Aegis

Sometimes I go breaking point, bonesaw and shiver steel.
But I want to know if there are any other op krul builds.

IGN: ConfuT-rex
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Krul/Taka
Practicing:Joule/Petal
Skill Tier: The Hotness
Karma Level: 16
Wins: 546
IGN: ConfuT-rex
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Krul/Taka/Ringo
Practicing: Joule/Petal
Skill Tier: The Hotness
Karma Level: 16
Wins: 546

ConfuTrex
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 7, 2015 7:34pm | Report
Builds are tricky if there are people sticking to them regardless of what the opposing team, and your own team for that matter, are building. What I do think is important is to keep track of the changes made during each update, in this case 1.6, which geared Krul to be more powerful (IMHO) as a weapon build now. You've probably noticed that Aftershock is not nearly as effective as it was, and my guess is that the build you gave an example of is falling off big time in damage output late game. Try to gear more towards a WP Krul with Tornado Trigger in the mix to maximize Krul's Spectral Smite stacks.

Just some advice from a fellow Krul lover :)
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AdagioPistacio » July 9, 2015 8:44am | Report
UMMM . This is a pretty random question but how does the ability path work in guide builder?

AdagioPistacio
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eternal0179 » August 3, 2015 12:41am | Report
You`re putting too much defense items, just use one. Instead of "Aftershock" use "Shatter Glass" if you want your abilities to do more damage.

Eternal0179
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved