Vainglory Forums

About command pings....quick question

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by shiftycent » January 13, 2015 9:45am | Report
Can't seem to find the answers anywhere and tried messing around in game. So I have to ask here.

How do I ping a enemy "go" so my teammates know who to focus. I've seen people do this and can't figure out how.

How do I ping with out having to tap the tiny buttons in the upper corner. It seems like other people can ping right on me over and over very fast following me so I know they aren't using the little buttons or map in the corner.

Any help will make my game play communication a lot better.

Thanks in advance.

shiftycent

shiftycent
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » January 13, 2015 10:29am | Report
From my experience, the red cross-out gets tagged to any enemy presence. If I'm close, I'll rush over and help out any allies. Oddly, even though it means 'avoid', it more-or-less meant that there's a bad guy and we should gang up on them.

Those ping buttons are a PIA for me. I mostly play on iPhone6+, but it's tough to get them efficiently. Others may be using iPads which makes it easier to register the buttons.
IGN: BlottoBrah
Karma Level: 19
Region: NA

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shiftycent » January 13, 2015 10:32am | Report
Makes sense about the iPad

But still I have seen people put a green go signal on enemy heads that follow them for like 2 seconds. I would really love to learn how. I'm going in game now to play with a few more things to figure it out

shiftycent
Quote | PM | +Rep by VaNdle » January 13, 2015 3:01pm | Report
If you tap the go ping then tap an enemy the ping locks to them for 3 seconds following them where they go. I think it works for the cross out ping as well. I have played on my 6+ and iPad and I find the 6+ easier for my hands and easier to ping as it's closer to my thumbs. Hope this helps.
IGN: VaNdle
Region: NA
Karma Lvl: 12
Skill Tier: Pretty Good
Main: Glaive, Catherine
Training: Petal

VaNdle
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » January 13, 2015 7:34pm | Report
Like stated above, the ping for the enemy is no different than a normal ping, just place it on the enemy instead of the ground. But I agree it seems some people are really good at pinging, ,mine end up confusing everyone
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by askim » January 14, 2015 1:17am | Report
hope this help

askim
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » January 15, 2015 7:48pm | Report
You can ping the enemy hero with the "go" button or "avoid" button. It will follow the hero for a couple of seconds. I use the "avoid" button to let my team mates know to STOP ATTACKING CATHERINE FIRST!!!!!!!

The "go" ping is also good to let your team mates know to rush the turret. It'll bounce on the turret as well.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiTownTino » January 29, 2015 12:28am | Report
BlottoBrah wrote:

From my experience, the red cross-out gets tagged to any enemy presence. If I'm close, I'll rush over and help out any allies. Oddly, even though it means 'avoid', it more-or-less meant that there's a bad guy and we should gang up on them.

Those ping buttons are a PIA for me. I mostly play on iPhone6+, but it's tough to get them efficiently. Others may be using iPads which makes it easier to register the buttons.

It would be nice to be able to move the buttons as needed. Or even a two finger talbto cancel or set it to a ability

ChiTownTino

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved