Vainglory Forums

About customized build..

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Should we able to set our custom build before game?? So it is easier to play the game
Yes there should be custom builds
No there should not be any custom builds
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by YoMama » October 6, 2017 11:48am | Report
After playing VG for a while, i find it quite frustrating to struggle your way to manually buy your customized build and doing it repeatedly every game. Guys, devs, can you guys please fix this

YoMama
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » October 6, 2017 6:33pm | Report
The builds really aren't that hard to remember. However, I do agree that this could be more convenient.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 9, 2017 1:52pm | Report
I guess it's sort of a skill thing to buy the build, although it would be more convenient to be able to customize builds unless you have to change it up due to counter building/enemy hero comp
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » October 9, 2017 2:35pm | Report
No there should not unless you can change your build while your dead

The reason why I wouldn't want this because if the game situation needs to be change

For example if your playing a rank game with a Saw,Krul,Lyra

Now let's say you need to end the game as fast as possible because that's when your Krul is well playing Krul you think he play normal attack speed Krul

But, but he went crystal power and now you want to play base on let game since well he's crystal power he needs to scale up.

What I'm saying is that if your not able to change your build choice during game for situations like these then this would be a bad idea
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » October 12, 2017 4:43am | Report
I agree with Takuisgud on this one... except custom builds already exist in the game already.
When you select "Manuel Build", you can tap on an item that you plan on building, and as long as it is still selected when you exit the shop, you can quick buy it as well as the items that build to it. This method is what I use with all my main heroes, and it allows for counterbuilding.
Are you looking for a guild of people to play with?
Then join The 13th Legion!
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

Join The 13th Legion, WE HAVE COOKIES.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved