Vainglory Forums

about joules ult

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

i joule ult too much
yes
no
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » November 17, 2016 1:58pm | Report
anybody else here thinks that joules ult is too much with her damage , crystal ratio and cooldown she can use her ult like 2 times in one attack and she builds crystal powers almost immediately i feel like it's stupid and that her cooldown should be increased and lower crystal ratio

(ps:i am not complaining about joule as a whole just her ult)

edit2:the only heroes i post about are:
1)koshka and her gay running speed its too much her base speed is too much and her heroic perk with boots make it impossible to run away from her even with boots.
2)gayfeather:he is the complete definition of overpowered hero.
3)weapon baron:is the complete definition of a broken hero(cp baron is ****,but wp baron well damn).
4)jouls ult:is the complete definition of ********(cooldown,range,damage,crystal ratio).
5)kestrel:and her 4 hand held tactical nukes bunker buster cluster bomb A ability.

did you miss what i said her ult is overpowered. i play safe all the time its at the end of the match when everybody is at level 12 her ult becomes disgusting and you don't know what i am talking about all the joules i played against built 2 shatterglass,1 clockwork,and 2 broken myth and she won everytime and how did you assume i didn't buy Aegis i was the ******** roamer for god sake i had fountain and Crucible and Aegis but what do you know it's nothing as if i am wearing a paper shield and about simply moving out of the beam will you can't just move out of the beam simply no you cannot especially if she is using slow and there is a ******** flicker slowing you *** and you are a natural slow hero and even boots can't help and even if i survive her beam i am rendered dead by her allies so simply leave her ******** overpowered damage as it is but just increase her cooldown a bit

and at the end what does a kestrel player like you know about getting hit by joules ult you will simply vanish like cowards get speed stack and crawl back to your base.

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 17, 2016 2:50pm | Report
Every time I see you post something it's about a hero being "too over powered" or something like that. If you are having trouble in team fights, don't be too aggressive and play it safe and let your roamer defend you, or build more defense items and back out when necessary. Anyway, to answer your question, Joule's ult takes about a second to charge in which time you can either activate your Reflex Block and get to safety or use your boots to run out of her ult if you are trapped in it. Also, she can't really move when she uses her ult making her weak from anyone not in it and she can easily be stunned out of it. It also does damage over over 6 ticks(I think) allowing you to only take partial damage if you get caught in it. It's pretty hard to land the Big Red Button unless the enemy team is over aggressive and gets too close to Joule so you should be able to avoid it if you keep your distance from her. Finally, if you really don't want to see her in a match ever again, just ban her (If you're playing in draft mode)
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved