Vainglory Forums

Again some stupid noob ruined the game!!!!! hero selection unlock needed!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Polymess » January 12, 2015 3:46am | Report
Just played a dreadful game with a stupid fxxking noob Petal [coment edited by mod], when we select the heroes, I see one of us choose Krul, he choose Glaive, I thought great, I choose SAW, and we start to lock our selection, and this [coment edited by mod] changed to Petal after seen us lock! So I tried to tell him not to come to lane but go to Jungle with Krul he just won't listen despite Krul was asking for help many times. Developers, please do something, if I know he's going change to lane I would never choose SAW to play with him, coz we don't stand a chance against 2 junglers.

Polymess
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Polymess » January 12, 2015 4:13am | Report
I really wish in addition to friend list, can we have a enemy list? so I can add this ****** to my enemy list and really teach him a good lesson.

Polymess
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by pmpgod » January 12, 2015 6:13am | Report
i also wish this. The game has to be more strict, even when afk'ing is accidental there should be a 24 hr. penalty that groups you with other afkers.
Repeat offenders should be punished more.

getting a bit over 50% over the last few days of playing that others are ruining the experience.

pmpgod
Quote | PM | +Rep by kaizhihi » January 12, 2015 7:00am | Report
not enemy list but a block/ban list. afk player account should be banned.

kaizhihi
Quote | PM | +Rep by OKPLAY3R » January 12, 2015 12:54pm | Report
It should be more of rate system with option to block or challenge that player and teach em a lesson!
We still need some type of chat system, or labels on players for noobs (jungle/lane).
OK with Skaarf (lvl 17)

OKPLAY3R
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » January 12, 2015 3:04pm | Report
I've edited your comment, no player bashing allowed! Please do not mention specific players in your complaints. We all have bad games.

That being said it's fine to discuss issues you find with the game, so let's keep the topic on how to improve the Vainglory experience.

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by jimmy » June 30, 2015 2:03pm | Report
I think that if a laning hero is locked, the other 2 players cannot choose laner unless you are doing a private match

jimmy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » July 1, 2015 6:57am | Report
Don't lock your hero till everybody else does... It's pretty simple dude. If you're not going to lock last, at least pick a versatile hero that can jungle or lane. SEMC doesn't need to fix something you can fix... Lol.

To pmpgod- 24 hour penalty is insane. Some of us have connection issues or real life issues that come up.... There's no need for 24 hours just bc somebody has to leave 1 game early. I hate afk'ers too, but there's no need for the game to be THAT strict.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » July 1, 2015 6:59am | Report
jimmy wrote:

I think that if a laning hero is locked, the other 2 players cannot choose laner unless you are doing a private match

So what if a team wants to go multiple laner? What about players like vox or petal that can play anywhere? What would even be considered a laner? This would NOT work at higher skill tiers... Think before you post man
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elcantir » July 7, 2015 9:16am | Report
I do believe an unlock option would be helpful. The problem though would be if I saw a bad Comp and made a change...whats going to prevent a new player from changing again too. I think Bootylicious nailed it on the head. When in doubt take a Hero that you can play anywhere.

Elcantir

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved