Vainglory Forums

Another thing about Friend list management

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » April 28, 2015 10:46am | Report
How many of you ended up with a full friend list of noobs?

Do you know Why friend list is full of noobs?

Because it is noobs who always add other better players.

How many of you always lose in team queue?

Do you know why?
Because all your friend in friend list are noobs! That is why!

Your kindness is leading you toward full list of noobs.
The game is screwing you up by sending you friend request from who there is no record information about them.

There is one thing you(developer) can do to make it better:
When sending friend request, instead of only showing nothing but names we don't recall, attach their hero( which character they played) and their performance(kill/death/assist) along to the friend request being sent, so that others can decide whether or not to add them.

Also, when their tier drops, we need to be notified for us to reconsider and kick them.

Don't just show a name that wants to be friend with you, sereiously, who are they?

If you(developer) can help us identify them by showing us their hero and performance, in the friend request, it would be great.
Also, how about instead of only sending friend request notification, making it also available for an additional message or comment, which could be pre-arranged messages like( you are Better than me, I need help) or( you are good, and I'm good too, let's be friend).

After all, the sole purpose of friend list and friend request is to help us identify noobs, and separate them from us, isn't it?
So why adding noobs to friend list?

Developer, we need some help identify who is the one that sent the friend request. Oh, by "whom", I meant not their names we don't recognize or recall, but the various detail regarding their performance, possibly with some custom message, not just xxx want to add you.
I think it is important to get personal, when it comes to adding friend.

Thanks
Sincerely

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ksoros » May 7, 2015 6:46am | Report
A "work around", until Developer implements your idea: At end of match, do a screen capture/picture of one or both screen displays. When you receive friend requests, you can refer to the info you desire, plus if you snapped the "Details/Build" screen much more.

Happy hunting...

ksoros

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved