Vainglory Forums

Anyone else experience this bug on Vainglory?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » October 8, 2017 3:46pm | Report
Starting Update 2.8, I noticed that sometimes, when you are about to enter in the match and you are in the loading screen, the game crashes and restarts or the game closes by itself, which causes unintentional temporary AFK. Does anyone know how to fix this?
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 9, 2017 1:42pm | Report
What sort of device/os are you running? Also, check how much storage you have cause VG needs at least 2 gigs of free space to run effectively.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » October 9, 2017 1:45pm | Report
This has happened to me before. It usually occurs when I lag or the game freezes. Shortly after these events, it would close. I'm sure the devs will patch it eventually, but for the time being you could maybe take steps to strengthen your connection, in order to prevent possible crashes.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » October 9, 2017 4:01pm | Report
Thanks for the advice. However, my connection quite fine if I play close to my router, so it is really the game itself. Has happened more than few times now. It happens at least once every time a play Vainglory for about an hour or so.

My device has over 5 GBs of free space so I don't think there is any problem with that.

However my device is quite old. I should probably change it, as it is like at least 4-5 years old already.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved