Vainglory Forums

Avoiding those ults

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by AVFighter » June 10, 2015 9:13pm | Report
Hey guys,
So if your a new player...
First of all, welcome to VG,
Second you've come to the right place
Third, reading this guide is probably gonna be worth it in the long run

Some terms that this thread is gonna be using:
block= use a Reflex Block/ Crucible/ Aegis or have an ally use Crucible

So lets get started

Ringo

Ringo's ult is the easiest ult to avoid, just stun him while he is drinking or block when you see a fireball coming your way

Koshka

Koshka's ult is another easy ult to avoid, block when you see eyes or stun her while she is getting ready to go crazy, or have an ally stun her while she is crazy

Catherine

Catherine's ult is another easy peasy avoidable ult, just run towards her while she is getting ready to slam or block if your right in front of her or stun her while she is getting ready

[

Petal

Petal's ult can be kinda a pain to dodge(flippin heat seeking plants) but just block when youre near her plants and the plant have a line on top of them

Glaive

Glaive's ult is one of the fast rechargin ones(just so you know) so stay away from him or when your near him, block when you have low health or he can be stunned mid-spin

Taka

Taka's ult is hard to block since you cant see it coming but if you can pull off a stun while he's preparin to jump, props to you my good man/woman(FYI he has the fastest rechargin ult)

Krul

Krul's ult is also a pain to dodge, just stay out of the sword/guitar's path and youre a ok
Or block when you see a sword/guitar goin to your path

Saw

SAW's ult cant be avoided so just kill him... By killing him, you will get rid of his spin-up and ult stacks

Joule

Joule's ult can be avoided easy peasy since its literally a laser in a straight path, if you get caught in the laser, block or while lasering/mid-laser, stun her

Adagio

Adagio's ult is not easily avoidable but the easiest to stop via stun, if youre in the ritual circle, get out asap or stun him(be careful if you have the arcane fire debuff, get out of the ritual circle asap since not only you will get a chunk of your health gone but you will be stunned long enough for you to get killed by the enemy adagio's allies)

Skaarf

Skaarf's ult is an easy stun-able one(you can stun him while he's inhaling or breathing fire)
You can also block while he's breathing fire

Ardan

Ardan's ult can be stopped from creating walls if you can stun him while jumpin or when passing through those enemy ardan walls, remember to block

Celeste

Celeste's ult can be a pain if you get hit but you can stop those stars from spawning if you can stun her while she is "floting" or block when you see stars going in a path nea you

Vox

Vox's ult is kinda like Joule's but with a bit of resonance so if you see a line, block or stun him while he's doing a "haduken" stance

Fortress

Fortress's ult cant be avoided once he spawns those wolves, just hit those wolves thrice and they will go bye bye, but the health boost cant be avoided so while hes howling stun him so he will only get the hp boost

Rona

Rona's ult is just a bloodsong but mobile, so stay away from the area where she's spinning, but... If you get caught... just have a reflex block ready, tip........... Keep your eye on her bloodrage(energy)... If its 75%... Be prepared... And its an ult which can be canceled by the player whose controlling her

Skye

Skye's ult is hard to know when to plop your reflex block. So just avoid those green spots since the missiles that land on them will slow or stun you. If you are locked on, make sure you have the reflex block ready

So thats pretty much about it
Comment down what you think and what heroes i forgot to put
IGN: AVFighter
(Daaaa)
Server: Southeast Asia
Mains: Vox, Ringo, Catherine
I can play: Taka, Glaive, Fortress and Krul fairly
Practicing: Koshka, and Skye
PS: I add all people and if you wanna team with me, PM me in VG
Skill Tier: 3-5 (due to flipping guys who ditch the match)

Some of my posts(go check 'em out)
Avoiding Ults:http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/general-discussion/avoiding-those-ults-24938
*nothing to see beyond this point*

AVFighter
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved