Vainglory Forums

Basic rules for newbies ,many players still don't know yet!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ultra » August 28, 2015 5:20am | Report
Many players still don't know about it.
1)low connection problem might cause your match lagging & logging unsuccessful.
2)By basic hero's choosing :laner-Ringo,Celeste,Vox,Adagio,skaarf,Saw,Joule,Petal
:Jungle-Taka,Koshka,Rona,Glaive,krul,joule
:support/Roam-Ardan,Fortress,Catherine.
Basic choosing Hero's laner X1,jungle x1, roam x1,normally roam/support need to buy ironguard contract to farm minion together with jungle player.Laner to protect turret collapsed.
3)When face 3v3 ,always kill high damage hero not tanker(roam/support),because they're low in damage & high of health support,not easy to take him/her down.
4)for newbies
Teamwork:don't be Hero when you weak in armor/shield,always wait for tanker/support go kill together.
Item build:don't forget your armor & shield.
Build Armor to reduce damage by weapon build.
Build Shield to reduce damage by cyrstal build.

Ultra
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » August 28, 2015 3:36pm | Report
Excellent information Ultra. We were all there once and some still are, some even forget and bully the new that is enthusiastic about playing Vainglory.

It would be very beneficial if an Introduction thread is created to help with welcoming anyone who is new to this popular MOBA. Helping them by navigating throughout the forum and sections and directing them to the right direction and information they need.

I have included my first post if it can help. The link is located below;

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/general-discussion/new-to-the-game-25162

Please to the experts and people who care and created guides based on experience and tried and true methods post the link to help more become part of the community so it can grow and develop.

Anyway thank you for starting the thread. Hopefully more will participate with positive feedback.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » August 28, 2015 6:10pm | Report
Good info, however, unfortunately most newbies don't come on to the forums (at least I didn't till i was like 30-50 games in). Also, adagio is a better support than he is a laner; I actually prefer him over any other support. But past that, solid thread, & I hope lots of newbies see this :)
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ultra » August 28, 2015 9:25pm | Report
Yeah..adagio for support!but when you choosing adagio for support 1st normally they won't able to trust you as a support,they never pick Laner because they thought you'd laner.LoL..unless you choose after they chosen...hehehe

Ultra
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBenFNC » August 29, 2015 1:43pm | Report
Adagio is also a support, not just a laner.

TheBenFNC
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 30, 2015 5:17am | Report
Adagio can support in certain scenarios; however, he struggles against burst comps because most of his stuff is over time damage.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ultra » August 31, 2015 11:13pm | Report
Yeah.no easy to be a support also...peace

Ultra
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 3, 2015 9:10am | Report
?
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » September 5, 2015 5:04pm | Report
Pings:
Green means "go there"
Yellow means "Caution/stay away"
White means "group up"
Blue means "I'm going there"
Purple means "What are you doing? What happened?"

Also don't ping me to death. If you do I'm just going to mute you.

Items:
Work towards a final item. Don't buy a bunch of random items and think you are going to beat the enemy team. Have a purpose. Also, read up on what the items do and think smart. Why buy two "tornado triggers" when you have not invested in any weapon power? Sure you attack fast but you're basically hit the enemy with a 1,000 spit balls while the enemy jungler it’s you hard with a 1, 2 punch.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved