Vainglory Forums

BlackFeather Help- Please.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » February 27, 2017 1:27pm | Report
Okay folks. So in the last character rotation I happened to use Blackfeather and I somehow happened to play really well with him- consistently.
Now that I got him two days back, every single match I have played I have lost and for some reason I am not playing well with him.

Earlier I used to use him as a Jungler, pure Weapom Build with Sorrowblade [Serpent Mask]] Breaking Point with Journey Boots and Defense items.

Now I try to Lane with him with same build. For some reason I am playing bad.
May be the support is not good. Or bad team combination. I do not know.

Can somebody share their pointers on how to use this character ?
(I had posted this in the other forum, I think this is more active.)
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 28, 2017 12:33pm | Report
Beginners luck, pick up a random champion you never play but understand, and you will do well your first game, happens to me all the time

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » March 2, 2017 2:49am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Beginners luck, pick up a random champion you never play but understand, and you will do well your first game, happens to me all the time

Haha, yeah it sucks! I played consistently well with him for a week. not ranked level though. had 20+ kills thrice. Now its like to 4-5 kills, and the team usually lose because of me! :D
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved