VG Item: Breaking Point

Breaking Point

Breaking Point | Category: Weapon | Tier: 3 | Cost: 2700

+20% Attack Speed
+50 Weapon Power

Passive: Gain 5 Weapon Power for every 100 weapon damage done to enemy heroes; +5/10 (melee/ranged) needed for each stack thereafter. 35 stacks max. Decays 5 stacks per second after you’ve stopped attacking for 2.5s.

Tip: Very weak at first, but becomes extremely powerful over the course of long battles.

BUILD PATH
Heavy Steel
+45 Weapon Power

Tip: Weapon power increases the damage of basic attacks.
Weapon Blade
+10 Weapon Power

Tip: Weapon power increases the damage of basic attacks.
Blazing Salvo
+20% Attack Speed
Swift Shooter
+10% Attack Speed



Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
1
[-]
BRO14 | October 19, 2016 3:58pm
Can breaking point shred armor?
1
[-]
VGguidebuilder (9) | October 19, 2016 4:25pm
Breaking Point cannot shred armor. It just increases the weapon damage you deal as you damage the enemy more and more. It's in the item description. And it only stacks on HEROES.
0
[-]
Rvdb400 | April 26, 2016 2:47am
ITS 50 Wp damage
2
[-]
Phillistine (1) | February 23, 2016 7:01pm
This item is weak. Get another sorrow blade or a bone saw in place of this. The only time this is better than a sorrow blade is if you need more attack speed and already have another item that grants attack speed. You need 15 stacks for this item to equal the base damage you would get from a sorrowblade, by the time you build enough stacks to outdamage a sorrowblade you will have dealt close to 2k damge. Most battles will be over by this time and your stacks will decay. The additional sorrowblade is a much better choice, don't waste a spot and gold on this.
1
[-]
Divinaxel (11) | December 22, 2015 7:35am
Breaking Point to 20 stacks (melee)
You get +15 weapon power, 5% critical chance and damage per second (or per stack). If BP went to 20 stacks, this is the result.
(Note that I will be focusing on a lvl. 12 Krul)
A lvl. 12 Krul has 154 weapon power, 0% critical chance but 50% critical damage.
A BP stack has +15 weapon power, and +5% critical chance and damage.
Note that I will focus on critical hits on this one.
1 stack: 5% critical chance, 55% critical damage, 169 weapon power = 262 dmg.
2 stacks: 10% critical chance, 60% critical damage, 184 weapon power = 294 dmg.
3 stacks: 15% critical chance, 65% critical damage, 199 weapon power = 328 dmg.
4 stacks: 20% critical chance, 70% critical damage, 214 weapon power = 364 dmg.
5 stacks: 25% critical chance, 75% critical damage, 229 weapon power = 401 dmg.
6 stacks: 30% critical chance, 80% critical damage, 244 weapon power = 439 dmg.
7 stacks: 35% critical chance, 85% critical damage, 259 weapon power = 479 dmg.
8 stacks: 40% critical chance, 90% critical damage, 274 weapon power = 521 dmg.
9 stacks: 45% critical chance, 95% critical damage, 289 weapon power = 564 dmg.
10 stacks: 50% critical chance, 100% critical damage, 304 weapon power = 608 dmg.
11 stacks: 55% critical chance, 105% critical damage, 319 weapon power = 654 dmg.
12 stacks: 60% critical chance, 110% critical damage, 334 weapon power = 701 dmg.
13 stacks: 65% critical chance, 115% critical damage, 349 weapon power = 750 dmg.
14 stacks: 70% critical chance, 120% critical damage, 364 weapon power = 801 dmg.
15 stacks: 75% critical chance, 125% critical damage, 379 weapon power = 853 dmg.
16 stacks: 80% critical chance, 130% critical damage, 394 weapon power = 906 dmg.
17 stacks: 85% critical chance, 135% critical damage, 409 weapon power = 961 dmg.
18 stacks: 90% critical chance, 140% critical damage, 424 weapon power = 1,018 dmg.
19 stacks: 95% critical chance, 145% critical damage, 439 weapon power = 1,076 dmg.
20 stacks: 100% critical chance, 150% critical danage, 454 weapon power = 1,135 dmg.
0
[-]
blade430 (2) | October 31, 2015 10:18pm
I love and hate this item at the same time. Main reason I hate it is that the passive is only effective against enemy heroes, which is also why I love it. Getting more than a couple stacks is pretty hard to pull off, and usually this item is not effective unless you can go into extended duels
1
[-]
Shadowwarrior26 | December 6, 2015 6:16pm
True, but if you step on a scout trap, you might get a stack! Don't know if it's supposed to be there but was quite useful.
1
[-]
Amarant | September 14, 2015 8:08am
Quoted:
so if you are walking, this item makes you worse?

No, it does not do anything (except for 40% attack speed) unless you are in a fight. If you are attacking an enemy hero, then you get stacks which make you stronger, but for every second you are not attacking an enemy hero, you lose those stacks, returning you to your normal attack power.
1
[-]
anli1122 | June 14, 2015 1:42pm
so if you are walking, this item makes you worse?
1
[-]
ruben1659 | April 26, 2015 11:58am
the passive description needs to be fixed.
1
[-]
marufio | April 10, 2015 8:52am
Doesnt this also have weapon damage per stack?
1
[-]
TheBenFNC (2) | March 1, 2015 10:55am
Presence wrote:

I bought another breaking point accidently and was wondering if anyone can tell me if the stats and passive stack?

The stats do stack, but the passive's don't. Passives never stack on any item :)
1
[-]
Cwallace000 (3) | February 27, 2015 7:08am
Presence wrote:

I bought another breaking point accidently and was wondering if anyone can tell me if the stats and passive stack?

no passive skills stack but the stats below the passive description do stack for example Breaking Point gives 40% attack speed and that stat will continue to stack with every Breaking Point but the 5% crit will not
1
[-]
WILL34 | January 18, 2015 1:37am
It's not really that good unless used with a very tanky build... plus it takes lots of time to reach a decent stack
Loading Comments...
Load More Comments

VG Wikibase Navigation