Vainglory Forums

CALLING OUT THESE PLAYERS FROM SEA region: Qisya and Akira14 (RANT)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » October 30, 2015 3:35pm | Report
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. The community has gotten really toxic. Things need to change. First of, I am calling you out [comment edited by mod] for being unaware, unskilled, and just plain rude. First for [comment edited by mod] you chose taka so I was left with phinn. I put my role as ROAM. ROAM meaning SUPPORT. I don't know why you built support even thugh you clearly saw me buy Ironguard first. Did you think Phinn was a jungler? Why are you so ignorant about the game? I already put my role as ROAM.

[comment edited by mod]

Second [comment edited by mod], the Vox. Not only did you intentionally make us lose by staying at the base for 10 mins, but you also pinged us, made fun of us, and the worst part, you didn't do anything to help win the game. You're ults are wasted, your build is ****py, (really clockwork then tier 3 boots???), and you don't know when to back off a fight. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN ALONE. You think you are an invincible Vox? WRONG. just look at your build. Learn to play the game.

[comment edited by mod]

With that out of the way, I think the time has come for SEMC to change the Matching System. We are definitely not playing with someone with the same skill or level. Seriously, I am skill tier 6 silver, went down to bronze because of these two. I feel like I am playing with someone from tier 3. I am not the best player, but I surely am not a troll nor ignorant.

Solo Queue is basically impossible now. Everytime I have team mates like this, it makes me think of quitting the game.

This has gone far enough. Something has to be done.

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » October 30, 2015 4:45pm | Report
Ummm.... you should party up?

I strongly recommend joining a guild. Choose one that has decent amount of people, with the average skill tier that is same as yours.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 30, 2015 5:33pm | Report
There are 3 things wrong with this thread.

First of all, you can't player shame. Please censor the player names - if not this is considered bullying and toxic behavior. Don't spread it if it happened to you.

Second, the Taka was actually building a build that makes Taka even slightly viable in the high ELO tiers. All he needed was a tension bow and he could wreck teams. The support items were to STRENGTHEN his health and defense so he could breaking point could stack. There's no point in buying Breaking Point if you don't survive long enough to even take advantage of it. Plus, what happened to your Ironguard Contract? Why did you suddenly start building offensive items?

Third, why did the Vox stay at the base? Most trolls have reasons for the way they are acting that way. Did you ignore them when they ping? Have you repeated mistakes they've repeatedly pinged you caution? Yes, I know it's not cool to stay at base for just one mistake but sometimes we just have to look at what we did wrong too. We learn more from our mistakes than our successes.

I'm sorry if i sound angry and rude but I just don't think it's fair that these guys have to take all the blame for the results of the game. Maybe it's your fault too, or maybe it's because of the outside world. What if the Vox had something negative happen in their life, like they lost one of their best friends? I don't know but either way, I just don't think this is right. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 30, 2015 6:03pm | Report
On a positive note, you are right about playing with someone not in your skill tier. The compression pushed lower tiered and middle tiered people together. This could explain why you could be encountering people who are not as good as you. I suggest you play casual until the compression ends.

I'm sure SEMC are working on this and are going to deliver the fix in the next update. Hopefully.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » October 30, 2015 6:26pm | Report
player shame? gtfo

that taka build was actually the new meta, you just didn't know how it worked

next time you see people like that, calm down. if they're just sitting there spamming and all, report them, but don't forget that you don't know who that guy is. maybe he's feeling like **** because something IRL happened, maybe he just lost something or someone? IDK, so please try not to rant like this next time.
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » October 30, 2015 8:11pm | Report
Player shaming isn't cool dude. It's true, your gonna end up just like them: getting pissed, next thing you know your making fun of people too.

Ah w.e...no offence. Seriously though, if I was to be doing this it would be too often. When you solo queue just take a deep breath and expect the worst while hoping for the best. When I solo queue now I just laugh and say well, this is gonna be interesting and try my best to improve my skills in 1 v3 or 2 v 3. Just have fun...it's a game.

Sometimes I don't play unless people are on to party with. That's just how it is. Guild, friend list, w.e is needed.

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » October 30, 2015 8:16pm | Report
Also, trust me, reporting for "intentional losing" or "rude pings" does make a difference. In almost all occasions like this that I faced, I got a notification later that day that the player has been banned.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » October 30, 2015 8:29pm | Report
Yeah I almost always get a "person you reported for toxic behaviour has been banned, justice served!" Notification.

People will think twice when they are banned for four hours, trust me.

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » October 30, 2015 10:09pm | Report
Edited OP to exclude player names (since as multiple people have pointed out, it's against the rules!). Sadly can't edit thread titles at the moment but I wanted to leave the thread up so the OP could see you guy's advice, since I think there's some quite good advice here. :)

If the thread devolves into player shaming again I will delete the whole thing to remove the names.

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » October 31, 2015 7:18pm | Report
You guys dont get it he built the Breaking Point LAST. He literally had nothing but Defense items up until we had the last two turrets in base. I get the tension bow thing. That's how I build Taka too. I am saying that he built it wrong

CharlieCharlie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved