Vainglory Forums

Can u nerf skarf again? It is just stupid try kill him now

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bassproshop » May 15, 2015 10:08am | Report
I know sometimes is dificult to make all heroes balanced but cmon now skarf is incredibly buffed he can kill all heroes in 1v1 in the early game if u dont believe me just try it, and in mid and late u can kill almost everything except krul taka if they are good players so yeah i know how to play with him and make 15/3/11 or 21/4/16 so i really know that hero is just a super buffed one in this 1.4

Sorry for my english i am latin player

I believe 10% of the life burning is too much and the damage that the spit fire do is to high

Bassproshop
Quote | PM | +Rep by Voidrin » May 24, 2015 2:03am | Report
I agree completely "see my post"

Skaarf just owns everyone in early fight if your team goes immediatly towards the enemy jungle youll rekt everyone there im not kidding we actually aced the enemy team within 5 min mark and you know what the heroes we fought were koshka, ringo, catherine vs skaarf- me , joule, taka.

I was like oh yeah finally they buffed skaarf but after i played against skaarf i was like so much
B l s t we got the right builds and we target him first but skaarf easily smithered our health to the point where his teamates kills us with such ease.

Vainglory if your gonna make a new update think about skaarfs opiness

Voidrin
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dranthule » May 24, 2015 6:12am | Report
Pretty sure I heard them say they were going to "balance" Skaarf during the stream.

Dranthule
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Astrianna » May 24, 2015 8:05am | Report
Skaarf and Vox are confirmed for nerfs in v1.5.
IGN: Astrianna (NA)
Best Skill Level Achieved: Simply Amazing Bronze
Karma Level: 20
Best Heroes: Vox, Taka, Fortress
Training Heroes: Celeste, Rona

"How many Saws does it take to- one to instalock."

Astrianna
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved