Vainglory Forums

CANNOT JOIN MATCH FOR FOUR DAYS!! :( Kicked from guild because of it

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BabySatan » April 18, 2016 7:12am | Report
I've been having issues since Wednesday 4/13 and I have only received automated responses from SEMC.I could only imagine they're very busy, but I would really like some help here!!

@playoffbeard @anyonewhowillhelp

Is there something I can do on my end?? Am I just cursed?? I have great karma and am lvl 20. I play on a Nvidia shield tablet 16gb...

Let me know if you have any info and thanks...

BabySatan
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 18, 2016 7:25am | Report
This is a fan made site, how long will it take people to learn this

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BabySatan » April 18, 2016 7:32am | Report
Hi vikings102! Clearly you don't have info, thank you for your contribution. If anyone has experienced not being able to join matches and knows a possible solution I'd greatly appreciate any input.

BabySatan
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 18, 2016 7:53am | Report
What is your problem, you never stated anything

The developers will never see this

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BabySatan » April 18, 2016 8:21am | Report
So, I simply cannot join a match. When I try the timer goes to about 6 minutes then times out as if I haven't requested a match at all.

I've tried tricks like airplane mode>start app>airplane mode off>solo practice; I've waited the 90 minutes; I've restarted my device.

It seems that the issue is just getting worse for me. And I'm pretty sure I've seen on here multiple times devs reaching out to people. I'm going to do all that is possible on my end to find a solution.

BabySatan
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 18, 2016 8:56am | Report
Delete it and redownlowed it

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BabySatan » April 18, 2016 9:17am | Report
Yeah, I've tried that as well. I just feel like there's something specifically wrong with my account because I don't know of anyone experiencing the same problem...

I know they say patience is a virtue, however a virtue just isn't as appealing as being in the fold *sigh*

Thanks for reaching out though vikings102. Maybe I'll see you out there... Someday...

BabySatan
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 18, 2016 2:18pm | Report
Have you actually even contacted SEMC by email yet or just tried to do it here? Because not much light has Been shed on that and I've always got a response from SEMC whenever I've sent something to them.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » April 18, 2016 4:27pm | Report
Have you tried playing on another account? Try doing that for a few days until you get a response or you are able to play again. If that doesn't work, then something must be wrong. Also now, the new tutorial is AWESOME! You get Taka, Ringo, and Skaarf for free. Also you get Infinity Skaarf 1 for free, which isn't fair to the older players, but whatever...
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BabySatan » April 19, 2016 7:06am | Report
Wow, that's pretty legit... I had to reinstall because it was acting funny just now; not opening- and you know, maybe it is time to start over... Why not? (As soon as its installed its fine lol)

But anyhow, thanks for the tips. The VG community seems to know how to look out when needed.

BabySatan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved