Vainglory Forums

Captain builds are making me friggin sick of the game again!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 18, 2017 11:52pm | Report
I dont know where people are finding these captain builds. They pick a captain hero then when they build they buy all defensive items no weapon power or crystal power at all!!! Then late game they cant kill anyone because they other team got more weapons and def.. Its making me sick everyone is doing it!!! I quit for 4 mnths already because of it i cant take it losing so much because captains cant buy weapons!!!!!

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » September 19, 2017 1:40am | Report
Sorry if this is insulting, but Captains DON'T buy any crystal or weapon power. Captains are not meant to farm and earn gold. Because of this, they don't have the ability to buy any expensive weapon and crystal items( with the exception of echo with captain Grace, Catherine, Lance, Phinn, and maybe even Captain Lyra). If you notice, the cost of all defense and utility Items are way Cheaper than Weapon and Crystal items . Captains have the role to support their team. It can either be with Crowd Control, like Catherine's Stun, and Lyra's Bright Bulwark, Healing(Adagio, Lyra, and Grace's role), or to speed up teammates to dive into squishy carries like Celeste(Foretress), etc.

It seems like you don't really uderstand the concepts of the game yet, I think it is a good idea to consult youtube for that, there are many good videos in there(Excoundrel is pretty good).

If you disagree with me, you can even check the pros in Vainglory, the captains don't buy any weapon or crystal items with the exception of echo.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 1:56am | Report
I know all this and evryone u named can buy a item at least one...late game all def items suck. Especially when they dont know what they are doing buy one or make captains stronger. I. Watched a level 12 phinn go thru 3 stuns on a jungle minion thats sad

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 2:01am | Report
Its really bad i play with skarf and saw and late game i have all stuff on def breaking and i target the captain.. And the same happens to my captain.. Thats evryone it sucks im sorry its m
Nerve wrecking lol

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 2:09am | Report
I mean its late game u kill 2 people and krul is the last one left and u and a captain... U not killin krul with a all def captain i don't care who it is.. Thats why evryone picking krull a lot the captains need help.. A videos are something lol

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 2:11am | Report
Captains need to be stronger

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 19, 2017 7:49am | Report
I keen it doesn't hurt if a Catherine or a flicker buys bones as to reduce the enemy armor but there not really any point into buying any other weapon power items or crystal power unless you want frost burn for cc. Captains/support/tanks aren't meant to do much damage they can buy one damage item bonesaw,frostburn,stormcrown but they are meant to do damage they are meant to give heal,shield, give buffs or give crowd control.

Also next time use the edit future before the admin edit ur stuff
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » September 19, 2017 7:52am | Report
Go back to mobile legends please. Don't pollute this forum.
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 19, 2017 7:53am | Report
Wth faey ;-; I don't even play mobile legends
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » September 19, 2017 7:57am | Report
Sorry I'm trying too hard to be a savage. Anyways, you need to learn more about the roles of each member of a team in a match. Captains should not steal farm from jungler/carry unless they let you because if various reasons. If you want to play a high damage/semi-carry captain, use Lance or Grace and build 4 classic support items, 1echo,and 1TensionBow or sorrowblade or shatterglass. This works well with them. SHatterglass for more CC and heal, TB/SB for damage for early game invasion.
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved