Vainglory Forums

Captain builds are making me friggin sick of the game again!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » September 19, 2017 8:01am | Report
Good off-meta captains are such as Gwen, Baptiste, Grumpjaw, Celeste, Koshka, Krul.
Yes support Gwen is surprisingly good. Shakes off Silence/Stun and continue supporting team with slow, vision, and stun + echo. Help chase down targets because if high move speed and help pressure lane/farm in jungle because of high inherent damage.
I tried many times in casuals when I meet Instalockers to make them feel the pain of me. But I play seriously and 80%(roughly) win rate with Captain Gwen. Especially good against Lance or Catherine. Suitable for kite comp or dive comp.
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genkilla » September 19, 2017 2:32pm | Report
Im just going to have to learn to play captain role... I dont get matched with good captains.. Either that or learn to kill three people by myself with a carrier and i been playing vainglory sinceit started with only ten people so go sit on a hot coal

Genkilla
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » September 19, 2017 4:01pm | Report
It's true though. In the lower tiers, barely anyone knows how to play good captains, uses crucible at the wrong times, fountains too early or too late, while when you play good captain, the carry sucks so in general it is better to be carry, but buy like 3 utility Items. For example, you play Celeste. Celete has quite good teamutility with zoning and crowd control. SO you can buy something like

Frostburn EOH Clockwork Fountain Crucible War Threads.

This really works well if you know how to last hit and earn a lot of gold.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved