Vainglory Forums

Casual matches...don't Solo queue.....nuff' said RANT/CALL FOR HELP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SinnerG » April 5, 2016 11:27pm | Report
Solo queueing Casual matches is cancerous. But before I continue I don't mean to offend people suffering from cancer, I mean the other meaning.

The amount of trolls, rude people and just plain unskilled players that lurk throughout the matchmaking system is scarce, in fact, let me rephrase that because they don't lurk and the minority of them is beginning to become majority. I'm sure there are amazing players with good sportsman ship like you who is probably reading this but there are some people who the complete opposite of you;trolls,pingers and the worst...people who scapegoat the blame. I have witnessed too many of them, sometimes all in one. Don't believe me?

Instance 1:
I played a game with someone, we won which was fortunate and I thought he was a pretty good player and as a result, I added him,he didn't say a word apart from "gg" to me when we won, since he was still online I decided to add him to my party, we played a match and you know everyone has at some point met a team whether it be ranked or casual that you can't beat no matter what strategy you use, just a bad character matchup in general right? Well this was one of those times, the player I partied with was Catherine and I was Ringo with another Koshka, up against a Taka, Krul and a Saw. The Saw kept pushing lane and on top of that Taka and Krul continuously ganked me from my own brush, I placed numerous amounts of scout traps just to have them blown up and the times that Catherine and Koshka did rotate up, they did nothing but watch me get ganked from the other brush. Anyway, by the end of the match we lost due to the constant harassments. So I checked the builds, Koshka was fine, with the generic Aftershock,Fountain etc... But the "roam utility" Catherine;my party member, had no support items. So I decided to confront him in party, just casually saying "you didn't have any support items", he left the group immediately and sent me a private message saying "don't play this game anymore". He wasn't a noob by the way because he was POA, I checked, and that immediately gave me a terrible impression that the higher tiers were just full of *******s which isn't true, the higher tiers is full of the people with good sportsmanship as i got to Hotness and above. But that player really did make me think of VG negatively for the longest time.

Instance 2:
I was choosing my hero about to start, someone instalocked Taka, so I decided to pick Skaarf as the Taka was going wp, the other player chose the roam utility role on Catherine so I thought "this won't be a bad matchup then", he immediately changed his pick once I locked in Skaarf and he chose lane wp Saw, despite me already picking the lane position. Is there a name for those types of people? Because instalockers have their names and pingers have theirs. This is a genuine question so I'd appreciate it if someone replied. This wasn't the worst part in the match, the worst was when Taka dashed head first into the other teams jungle brush when we were no where near at late game, ignored my danger pings at that brush...got ganked and angrily pinged us question marks and thumbs up. He didn't do this once...but three times because whenever he died, the enemy team came after SAW and my Skaarf.

I've had too many instances, some worse than these in Solo Casual queue and even Ranked at some points, what makes me get these kinds of players so often, I try to communicate yet people just ignore me and blame me and the others when they die, I've been getting the worst kind of players as of late so can someone please give me advice on how to fix this? I'm in a guild but whenever I try to play with them, they're either busy, offline or we just lose because every one of them are eager to Rank even though the Rankers up just beat us to a pulp every time.

SinnerG
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 6, 2016 12:47am | Report
I'm not even going to read this garbage.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SinnerG » April 6, 2016 5:57am | Report
If you don't want to read it then why post that reply, it obviously implies that you read it to some extent, furthermore you disregard people's opinion which is not a very good social trait, you sound just as bad as the horrible players I've encountered, my Lord, the VG community is plundering in standards if they have players like you talking down on others.

SinnerG
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 6, 2016 2:54pm | Report
No, the title is enough to tell me your opinion is wrong because any dependant experienced player would know how to get around or fix these problems in solo queue, and even if they couldn't they wouldn't rant on about it. People like you who rant on about why the matchmaking is bad are the worst type of people of VGF. The only reason I would disregard this opinion is because I've seen it a couple hundred times here on VGF and quite frankly I'm sick of it, I don't mean to be a **** but you are one of those horrible toxic players if you can't get around solo queue problems no matter how much skill or talent you might have.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the matchmaking, and this may sound a bit bold coming from me but it's the truth, Your attitude and self control is the only problem vg has. If you had simply taken a break and come back later you could've got a corrected attitude without frustration or salt and could've played well and carried your matches.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings103 » April 7, 2016 7:38am | Report
Sand you only showed two instances, there are probably far more good games then bad, you just remember the bad ones better because they are more memorable

vikings103
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » April 7, 2016 12:11pm | Report
@vikings103

what happened to vikings102?

@SinnerG

What items was the Catherine building?
And that SAW you encountered? It's called a troll.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings103 » April 7, 2016 12:23pm | Report
Got banned or something, all of my past posts are gone, also doing @someone doesn't send them anything

vikings103
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 7, 2016 2:12pm | Report
Yeah I noticed all of your past posts got deleted and some of my replies too them just make it look confusing.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings103 » April 8, 2016 7:34am | Report
No idea what I did to get banned, I think that they were dumb when handing out admin so I pissed off someone with my opinions and someone got mad

vikings103
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 12, 2016 1:46am | Report
Well did you argue with a VGF editor or anything?

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved