Vainglory Forums

Contraption

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Suno777 » July 9, 2015 5:24pm | Report
I really like using contraption and I think it's useful for keeping track of enemies, but I haven't seen it used by anybody else and I was kinda wondering why people don't use more often, any reason works I just thought I would ask

Suno777
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 9, 2015 6:26pm | Report
I like to play with Contraption when my team is more geared toward pushing the enemy team and playing offensively. Flares to find the enemy and scout traps to cover retreats if we over extend. Scout traps while fleeing can turn a close fight around in a hurry if you can bait the enemy team into them. I get warhorn when my team looks like it needs to escape often and is playing more defensively. The health HP's help to stay near the action longer and cover my team mates while they retreat. The stronger boost against jungle mobs helps to either farm faster to catch up or help beat down the Kraken.

I like Contraption more if my team is keeping up the pressure since the cooldown boost helps me feed my team when they are pushing the enemy team hard. I look at it as more of an offensive item, at least thats how I use it. I play as support Ardan most of the time. If I see a Taka or a Krul on the opposing team, I'm more than likely to get Contraption just to keep track of them for when Krul wants to use his Shadows Empower Me or when Taka uses Kaku.

But that is my play style and might not work for everyone...
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:23am | Report
Contraption is a defensive item and warhorn is an offensive item. People like playing offensively.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved