Vainglory Forums

Custom Hero Suggestion - Aurelic (Would Appreciate Feedback)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nine-Cence » October 21, 2015 8:15pm | Report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-zLP7gChBmOXwTAb5ZPaS0p-00-3s6Ru9IyuU6hg4e4/edit?usp=sharing
I've played Vainglory almost since it came out (as far as I can remember, although I'm pretty sure I'm off), and I've really enjoyed it. I really enjoy the characters of Vainglory, and, just like I've had fun doing with everything from Mortal Kombat X to League of Legends, I decided to try my hand at creating a custom character based off of a character that my friend and I made. I tried to imitate as best I could the layout of the Vaingloryfire hero pages, and I tried to add as much as I could aside form things that would require actually trying to play him to do (like suggested item builds and tactics). If you guys could give me some feedback (complements desired, but criticism and even condemnation will be taken) I'd love to hear what you guys think of him for better or worse. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy him.

Nine-Cence
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 22, 2015 3:53am | Report
Honestly I think i'd be a really fun a cool character to add to vainglory. i'd love to see SMEC add him
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kanjo » October 24, 2015 1:28pm | Report
Yes, this is amazing. Could obvously tell you put in a lot of time and hard work. Would be great to see this hero in the game
IGN: Kanjo
Main: Koshka , Skye , Taka
Serious player, never AFK
Great Karma ?

Kanjo
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » October 24, 2015 1:55pm | Report
Great character with great potential, but I do think that he will be overpowered with the current stats and abilities. Maybe reduce angelfire coating to 0.5%? And only 4 stacks? Skaarf's whole build is about burn damage, and it seems unfair that this character would get this buff just as a passive. Aurelic will just end up being played as a support - building health, armor, and shield while dealing the immense damage that the angelfire stacks provide.
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » October 24, 2015 7:36pm | Report
Everything looks interesting except his Ult Seems very plain.

Great character with great potential, but I do think that he will be overpowered with the current stats and abilities. Maybe reduce angelfire coating to 0.5%? And only 4 stacks? Skaarf's whole build is about burn damage, and it seems unfair that this character would get this buff just as a passive. Aurelic will just end up being played as a support - building health, armor, and shield while dealing the immense damage that the angelfire stacks provide.

The same would not happen as it did with OP Skaarf. His perk is comparable to Catherine's Stormguard, enemies have the option of not targeting her to avoid all or most damage. Though he doesn't clarify whether all attacks including abilities or just autoattacks trigger Angelfire stacks.
FanTheFlames Skaarf as Tank/Support wouldn't care whether you avoided targeting him or not

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nine-Cence » October 26, 2015 6:41pm | Report
Wow, people cared enough to comment. Thank you guys.
So, to address everything.

TheManTheMythTheLegend: Maybe reduce angelfire coating to 0.5%? And only 4 stacks?

So I've compromised at .5% for 2 seconds with 5 stacks for 10% possible maximum damage. Also, perhaps to make it a bit more fair, perhaps Aurelic takes 33% or 50% of the damage dealt by the ability back to him. Or if you have any suggestions, it'd be great to hear.

Halcius: Everything looks interesting except his Ult Seems very plain.

Yeah. The reason for that was because I originally had it way too complicated, and I guess after some feedback from Reddit, I just slingshotted to the other side and made it really simple. Maybe you can suggest something that would work, since I don't think you have the intense character bias.

Thanks for all the comments. Hope to see more.

Nine-Cence
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 27, 2015 6:59am | Report
I think if you're looking for him to be played as a jungle then his ult should complement that. by this I mean something that will help him stick to enemies. perhaps having him dash forward in the selected location and then have him cause an explosion of fire stunning or slowing and doing a little dmg to all enemies within the radius of the explosion and giving stacks of angel fire. this will help him stick to retreating enemies and may even give him a better team fight which isn't really seen in junglers.

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 27, 2015 12:17pm | Report
anthilltaco wrote:

perhaps having him dash forward in the selected location and then have him cause an explosion of fire stunning or slowing and doing a little dmg to all enemies within the radius of the explosion and giving stacks of angel fire.

That's a bit too much of Adagio in my opinion
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by diecer » October 27, 2015 12:44pm | Report
i like it #thumbs up dude i suggest sending it to there company and try ghetting this put through

diecer
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 27, 2015 2:59pm | Report
Veneticius wrote:

That's a bit too much of Adagio in my opinion

now that think about it you do have a point.

anthilltaco
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved