Vainglory Forums

Custom Hero's!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ohei » July 22, 2015 2:16pm | Report
In this thread I'd like you all to think of a hero that'd be a asset to the Vainglory team of Characters! I got one but I need a name. So I'll just make one up.

Valvatorez the Hunter

Heroic Ability : Hunters Prowess
When Valvatorez is inside of combat he gets a stacking buff of True Eye. (Max 5) This buff amplifies his abilities depending on the amount of his stack. Using a ability with any of his True Eye stack, consumes all of his True Eye and amplifies his damage accordingly. Cool down reduction also reduces the time you have to wait to get a True Eye buff. (Every Stack gives you a 5% (+1 per level) boost to your ability power)

Ability 1 : Straight Shot
Valvatorez fires a piercing shot in a direction, causing true damage, but only deals half of weapon damage. Each enemy hit by this ability gives you a 5% boost to crit chance, overdriving this ability changes the crit boost to 10% per enemy hit. Having 5 stacks of True Eye removes the 50% debuff on this ability but changes it to 25%.

Ability 2 : Explosive Arrow
Valvatorez fires a arrow attached with a explosive dealing crystal damage on impact, each enemy hit by this effect gets a burn debuff, and when you have 5 True Eye's it causes true damage.

Ultimate : Arrow Storm
Valvatorez fires a bundle of arrows in the air causing it to rain arrows in a specific area. If a enemy is hit by this attack they are slowed by 50% as long as they remain inside the ability. 5 stacks of True Eye causes the ability to stun all enemies inside the area on use.

This hero may seem overpowered but there can be some tweaks and changes, but overall I think the idea is good. I would love to see your custom hero ideas down below :D

Ohei
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 26, 2015 11:52am | Report
Too much true damage. True damage is cancer.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by koalaoverlord » July 26, 2015 2:38pm | Report
Sir Jalan of Red March

role: warrior

Passive: Holy Aura
Whenever Jalan hits an enemy, all nearby allies are restored by 0.5 of maximum health

Lay on hands

Jalan can target an ally to give them 5 % regen per second for five seconds at max level. Additionally, he can target an enemy hero to have the same effect, but with negative regen and half as effective. Casting range : on touch

Judgement

Jalan chooses target enemy, and they are made visible (yes even Taka), and all attacks directed towards them deal 50% more damage at max level. Lasts for ten seconds

Duel (ultimate)

Jalan throws down the gauntlet, forcing a chosen enemy hero to fight him. Neither can use abilities, and cannot be harmed by anyone else until the end of the duel duration or if one combatant dies. Lasts for 15 seconds. Cool down 60 seconds.

Probably not very good or balances, and yes maybe I kind of ripped of legion commander and omniknight from DOTA, but hey who cares?
IGN: koalaoverlord
Skill tier: With the winter season, who knows?
Mains: Ardan, Blackfeather
Karma Level: Great
Server: EU
Time Online: Weekdays 9-11 GMT, weekends probably not on.

koalaoverlord
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 29, 2015 9:39pm | Report
every thing is too op dude. 1.5x damage is too large. The ultimate lasts too long. 25% is way way way too much heal. Passive needs to be based on level not percentage (I.e. 5 hp x or + level)
Tune down judgement to 25%
For lay of hands, instead of heal, instead he reduced damage. The damage reduction decays for 5 seconds. This would allow much more strategy instead of the ******** "press ability then 1 shot" now, the ability can be used to nullify taka, Krul, or Celeste for instance.
Ultimate is ridiculous. Maybe for a 5v5 it is fine but if you take a carry out it is gg, so the ult is too strong. As a suggestion, instead the *ult* increases the damage dealt by 50%.
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 29, 2015 9:41pm | Report
PS judgment instead pulls the target forwards you. Note, if you go by this format, non of the skills deal damage and you will be for support purposes only. Stack attack speed and armor and cool down acceleration.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 29, 2015 9:53pm | Report
So as summery:
Passive: auto attacks heal nearby allies by (2 x level)
1st ability: target ally takes reduced damage for a duration. The damage reduction decays over the duration. (I.e. Lvl 1 5%;lvl 2 10%;lvl 3 15%; lvl4 20%; lvl 5 30%) duration: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3/5 seconds
2nd ability: target ally or enemy is pulled towards you. He can pull himself towards walls and turrets. This is a skill shot. It deals no damage. Maxing increases range. Each level decreases cool down, mana cost, and increases missile speed.
Ultimate: Target enemy takes increased damage and is revealed for 2/3/5 seconds (damage increase could be 20%/30%/50%)

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by koalaoverlord » July 30, 2015 9:39am | Report
Cool, thanks for omproving my idea. I love Paladins so I think that there should be one in the game at some point, and I think that the revised version of this character could be pretty good.
IGN: koalaoverlord
Skill tier: With the winter season, who knows?
Mains: Ardan, Blackfeather
Karma Level: Great
Server: EU
Time Online: Weekdays 9-11 GMT, weekends probably not on.

koalaoverlord
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ohei » August 1, 2015 11:15am | Report
Name : June
Class : ***asian / Lane

Heroic Ability : Lock On
When you use a basic attack on a Enemy Hero, you lock onto them, letting your basic attacks and abilities auto target them. The lock is disabled if target runs to far off or you attack another enemy hero.

Ability 1 : Magitek Pulsar
June rapidly fires 5 Magitek Bullets from her gun, causing minimal crystal damage. Lock On makes this ability seek out the target that is affected by her heroic ability. Overdrive increases the amount fired to 10.

Ability 2 : Magitek Turret
June places down a turret that acts like a minion, but can't move, yet has impressive range. This turret prioritizes heroes over minions. Lock On makes the turret automatically prioritize that hero over the rest. Overdriving this ability increases its damage output. The turret doesn't go away until it dies, and the cooldown starts when it dies.

Ultimate : Code Name Juggernaut
June calls forth her might invention code name Juggernaut. Juggernaut sharply increases her crystal power output by (15%/25%/40%) and changes her abilities. The heroic ability stays the same and still affects the abilities for her ultimate.

Ultimate Ability 1 : Overcharged Magitek Burst
Juggernaut overcharges 3 bursts of heavy crystal damage, Lock On applies a seeking affect to this, and if the original ability was overdrived, then it gains a splash effect causing AOE on hit.

Ultimate Ability 2 : Rocket Barage
Juggernaut opens its back door and shoots out 4 seeking rockets. Lock On prioritizes the hero targeted. Otherwise it hits nearby enemy heroes or minions / turrets. If the original ability was overdrived, it changes the rockets shot out to 6.

Ultimate Ability 3 : Magitek Burst Beam
Juggernaut opens its main artillery in the middle, causing it to start slowly charging. But when it finishes it causes a massive beam to shoot out dealing massive crystal damage. The burst of energy is so great, it causes Juggernaut to malfunction and explode causing AOE damage to nearby allies and enemies. The range is increased depending on the original skill level.

After 40 seconds Juggernaut powers down and safely returns to base for repairs. The cooldown is long, it is a 5 minute wait for another Juggernaut, but with the right timing, you can land massive damage to enemy heroes and turrets. Clearing the Kraken, or securing the win at the crystal. You just need to plan when is the right time to use Juggernaut.

I hope this character is successfully added to Vain Glory, and her name doesn't need to be June. I'm bad with names xD.

Ohei
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ohei » August 2, 2015 11:15pm | Report
Bump

Ohei
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ohei » August 3, 2015 3:42pm | Report
Name : Veden
Title : The Cursed Child of Eden
Type : Support

Heroic Ability : Eden's Curse
For every basic attack, it puts a stacking debuff in the enemy, that reduces its crystal and weapon power by 1% (+1% per level) and their armor / shield by 1% (+1% each level). Each basic attack refreshes the debuff for 5 seconds (+1 per level). Max 5 stacks.

Ability 1 : Spread
Veden targets a single enemy with the debuff applied from her abilities and basic attacks, and spreads the debuffs to the enemy heros and minions. Doing this refreshes their debuffs. Overdriving allows the spread ability to reach out further affecting more enemy minions and heroes. Cooldown of a minute.

Ability 2 : Ancient Disease
Veden puts a debuff that procs 15% of Vedens crystal damage, it also reduces the targets crystal and weapon damage by 15%. Overdriving this ability increases the weapon and crystal reduction to 30%. Cooldown of 30 seconds.

Ultimate : Anubis Curse
Veden starts channeling her ult in a AOE circle around her. The spell applies her heroic ability debuff to enemies every half second and enemies walking into the circle are slowed by (5%/15%/30%). When a enemy with max stacks is still in the circle when the time ends of her cast. The debuff changes into a strong 15 second debuff that cuts weapon and crystal power by 75%, and also makes them weaker by cutting their shield and armor by 75%. The timer is for the cast to end is 4 seconds. And has a cooldown of a minute.

Ohei

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved