Vainglory Forums

Did i play 'Catherine' the right way?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by gorgonicus » June 1, 2016 12:51pm | Report
First, im still on lv.15 and still not in the ranked match mode cus my heroes are not 8 yet.
I was playing ardan for couple times and got the first tier til its not free to play again, i was playing ardan just like normally it should be, gathering so much golds at the first and make increase the armor and attacking speed, also til i get the warhorn and playing carefully with the distance to make a right choice when ganking and heal the teammates. of course its hard to increase my killing number, but the killed count are always just around 2 or 4 times with tons of assists also.
After that, the second choice to play is Catherine, the first time i'm using it was very interested and fell in love with the play role, keeping the lane and gathering tons of golds and build the recommended items, but.. there is a but, when i'm playing with some random teammates, it goes boring since they r using a hero with a huge damage but easy to kill.. so i tried to do some experiment to raise my damage and attacking speed, the core item is always speed boots (til max), after farmed enough golds to shop, i bought blazing salvo (CMIIW) and the top sword item (1150 golds, forgot its name) then spending the rest of golds to dragonheart and hourglass/chronowhatever (to keep the second skill alive), i call it a very special role since you r stunning with tons of damage and trying to keep the right distance from your enemy while using the second skills and the first & last hit always belong to the first skill, i always use the ultimate skill when i hold my hero somewhere hidden as the other choices if there are a lot of heroes to targetting, after that.. the first skill might deal a lot of damage with stunning then turn on the second skill then hitting the right way.

Well i just tried to share how do i play a support heroes as a good killer on the lane, what do you think?

gorgonicus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Will3214 » June 2, 2016 7:26am | Report
Well supports normally build items like fountain of renewal, crucible, warhorn, and contraption. They don't really go for damage items unless they have everything else they need.

Will3214
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 2, 2016 8:57am | Report
That is almost impossible to read.

Also from what I got from that you should not be in the lane at all, you should be farming with the jungler using iron guard contract

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 2, 2016 9:34pm | Report
wonder if he even bought ironguard contract

Apocalypse27

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved