Vainglory Forums

Do you have the Rona card event yet because I don't have it if you know when pls tell me

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » April 17, 2016 12:42pm | Report
I don't know what to type here

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 17, 2016 2:44pm | Report
God please learn to speak, it's impossible to understand what you are saying

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 17, 2016 3:23pm | Report
The only thing I understood was him saying Vox was bad and to buff him. Ok you must be a pretty bad Vox to say that because quite frankly Vox is absolutely amazing.

And........... THE DEVS DONT CHECK VGF! You people never learn this ****. It's so obvisious. This is a fan made site and a developer of SEMC will never see this garbage.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » April 18, 2016 5:15pm | Report
Sorry I misspelled and forgot some words and vox was good in the past update but this one made him weaker

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » April 18, 2016 5:26pm | Report
I semi main vox and I haven't won a match with him since the update but with taka I shred so thx semc I'm now a taka main

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 19, 2016 7:30am | Report
Your not a taka main or a vox main, your just a flavor of the month person

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 19, 2016 2:10pm | Report
If you can't win a a match with Vox you actually are a trash Vox because his nerf didn't do too much.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valtose505 » April 20, 2016 2:20am | Report
Just one question. I keep getting disconnected for no reason during a match. i have good connection to my wifi but i still get dc/ed when im in a match or while it's loading the match. Anyway to stop this? i've already done the whole get rid of google play data and remove and reinstall vainglory thing and it still having troubles for no apparent reason. any suggestions? and both my android os is upto date as well as my game.
V for Valtose505

Valtose505
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 20, 2016 3:56am | Report
Contact SEMC on there website.

You can do that here mate: http://www.vainglorygame.com/support/ then all you need to do is click open a ticket.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » April 26, 2016 1:03pm | Report
I guess I should stop using vox then but I did win a match but I was burst vox not my other vox

Acedudeguy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved