Vainglory Forums

Dropping on rank aint fun at all

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by HeartSche » June 28, 2016 6:27pm | Report
My IGN is HeartSche, i play mostly on SEA. So just this morning when i was playing (my rank was Got Swagger silver), i was on hero selecting screen, i chose my hero, and i decided to switch app for a sec to reply an important chat. Few secs later, i got back on the game and found out that i've been thrown to the home screen, with a lesser rank (Got Swagger Copper). Fair enough, i think, guess im at fault here for leaving the game for a split second, making the game think that i've abandoned. So i get to another ranked game, hero selection screen again, picked my hero (lyra), and while i was waiting for the timer, i got thrown back to the home screen, again with lesser rank (Worthy Foe Gold). At this moment, i was like "WTF?" Still, i tried to get on with it, searched another ranked match, and this time it goes normally from the beginning till the end (won with Reim). So i decided to play 1 more match before i prepare for work. So fast forward to hero selection screen again, and BAAM, Back to home screen, now ranked Worthy Foe Silver. This really ticked my patience and thought, "u gotta effin kidding me.."

So here i am, 5 mins after i saw my rank dropping quite significantly, ranting on the forum and asking if anybody got a logical explanation.

HeartSche
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 30, 2016 5:51am | Report
I believe its just the game ****ing up. You shld email SEMC support @ [email protected] and tell them to return you ur rank and explain to them the situation thoroughly like how you did here.

Apocalypse27

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved