Vainglory Forums

Retarded miner glitches.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » May 28, 2016 3:48am | Report
Ive been playing vainglory for a while now and theres always this *******ed glitch thats very annoying.

Sometimes when my team tries to kill gold/minion mine, when we kill it, it doesnt die. Insted, its health bar regens to the start and falls back to zero again (like when kraken kills gold mine at 15mins) and we dont kill/capture it. Because of this, sometimes the enemy comes in late and yet is able to capture it because its technically still alive. this is very stupid and spoiling soem game xperiences for me. SEMC pls fix this ********.

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 31, 2016 4:55am | Report
Apocalypse27 wrote:

Ive been playing vainglory for a while now and theres always this *******ed glitch thats very annoying.

Sometimes when my team tries to kill gold/minion mine, when we kill it, it doesnt die. Insted, its health bar regens to the start and falls back to zero again (like when kraken kills gold mine at 15mins) and we dont kill/capture it. Because of this, sometimes the enemy comes in late and yet is able to capture it because its technically still alive. this is very stupid and spoiling soem game xperiences for me. SEMC pls fix this ********.

Lol salty much?

And you will not be able to connect with SEMC here it's a fan made website

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved