Vainglory Forums

Encountered problem stuck on hero selection after finishing a game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grimm » February 18, 2015 1:33pm | Report
I got this problem on SEA server my game stuck on hero selection after finishing a game. The hero selection screen is empty without hero graphics and names only the timer but not counting and select hero text...please look into this...I encountered it a couple of times. Looking forward to the new hero lore...keep it up guys!

Grimm
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 20, 2015 11:50pm | Report
Same thing has happened to me numerous times ... I'm also on SEA SERVER... Also once accepting ready for match it will sometimes freeze before entering hero select - have to shut down app and restart to enter

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grimm » February 21, 2015 1:30am | Report
Again i encountered stuck on hero selection bug on SEA server. This happened on another scene while picking hero then another player didnt respond.

Grimm
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grimm » February 21, 2015 1:36am | Report
Tried to exit the app and open again...the hero selection page loads and currently my game stuck on it.

Grimm
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » February 21, 2015 1:32pm | Report
I'm from SEA as well and have encountered this multiple times. After so many times, I have figured a way that works. So you first exit the app from the blank hero select then go back in. You will realise that after a few moments on the home screen, it'll jump back to the blank hero select screen. So before that happens, quickly tap Play a few times and then the glory rewards should show up.

Hope this helped :)

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Qwezar » September 1, 2015 2:54am | Report
I'm from EU server and my game has permenatly stuck on the hero selection screen. Nothing of the above works. Pls fix it.

Qwezar
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 1, 2015 9:51am | Report
I have bug before.reset app. Fix.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GUROCHITA » September 16, 2015 12:05am | Report
I have the same problem when my team wins,the game just stucks,my char can only move...and the main problem is that I don't receive either glory or rank.But it never happens when I lose :))))))))

GUROCHITA
Quote | PM | +Rep by mir3s » October 5, 2015 6:49am | Report
Im playing on EU server and same problem :) after waiting 2-3 minutes for game it freezes on startup and then need to wait till it fixes because if i restart the game it throws me back to same hero select screen with empty squares :/

mir3s
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jeppe67_FIN » October 5, 2015 6:56am | Report
Same here, happened to my sister aswell :/

Jeppe67_FIN

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved