Vainglory Forums

Fairy dust ability on flicker is too OP!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by B3ATZ » December 1, 2016 4:40am | Report
The fairy dust ability is far too strong that its almost impossible to get away from it. once you're in the dust it feels like the more you try to escape it, the slower you move.

I tried using reflex block and aegis, but neither is useful since they don't give you enough time to escape the dust. I feel like the only way to avoid being caught by this ability is to just keep my distance which is still pointless because flicker can go invisible, appearing unexpectedly only to capture you using fairy dust. This ability makes you an easy kill for the other two heroes.

If that ability could be adjusted so that its less OP the game would be a whole lot more better.

B3ATZ
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » December 1, 2016 11:19am | Report
Tons of people already say that it's OP and I have to agree that the slow is a bit too much, however, it is really easy to survive as long as 1) you play it safe and do not over extend in lane and your allies help you, 2) put scout traps everywhere (if you don't, you're screwed) and 3) know how to keep enemies away by being aggressive (but don't over extend in lane and know when to retreat in jungle), invading jungle a lot with your allies to stay ahead in gold, and by ganking the enemy laner a lot.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by B3ATZ » December 1, 2016 3:17pm | Report
Hey thanks for the advice. I agree scout traps are really important and i don't use them as much as i should. So yea i think i'll start using them a lot more now.

B3ATZ
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » December 2, 2016 10:21am | Report
If you're in a party, make sure you roamer gets contraption for lots of scout traps. You can buy some scout traps and flares as well, but don't waste all of your gold on them, as you won't do as much damage if you buy too many of them. I typically only buy 1-4 scout traps for about every 1k-1.5k gold, depending on if my roamer buys scout traps or not. I always buy 1-2 scout traps after the first jungle rotation if I'm a roamer though.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved