Vainglory Forums

Frustrating match making.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by eats100 » August 3, 2016 1:10am | Report
First time post here but i thought it needed to be shared to bring attention to this matter. So was credible threat. I know thats not a huge rank but for someone who only solo qs i think its fine. Anyway i start up a rank match and the two players, same guild both auto lock in to heros even though i ghost locked one. I was a good sport about and picked a roamer. Anyways i get into to the game and i see im in for a long ride they just charge turrets never go touch the jungle and rage ping me when they die. I think it goes without saying i lost. I friended them both to see what thier ranks were tier 1. Both of them. How do tier 6 get matched with tier 1. Also to make matters even better. one of the members from the other team friends me to ask what were my team doing. He was a a tier 6 with a party member at 5. I just want to play real vain glory where im not crushing or playing with people who dont know how to play. So i would like to suggest even if it makes matchmaking longer that my team and the opposing team have players in the same rank or 1 below or one higher. Im sick of playing with people that are in 1 2 3. Thanks for reading

eats100
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » August 3, 2016 9:14am | Report
It's beacuse of the skill tier reset. Although you might see their tier at tier 1, their actual tier (hidden tier) is probably somewhere around yours. You can report them by giving them the thumbs down, and if this happens enough to them, they will be banned. Also, I can understand the difficulties of SoloQ. I SoloQ all the time and sometimes, my teammates are trolls. This can be annoying but you can team up with friends or guildmates and play ranked. Eventually, you will rise to a skill tier above them and although there are trolls in every skill tier, they decrease for every rank that you gain.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved