Vainglory Forums

General tips needed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItHurts2Pee » June 28, 2016 8:27pm | Report
Hello everyone :) I just recently moved to here from heroes of order and chaos, and by far this is the superior moba. I just had a couple of questions really haha

1. What is the best mage in your opinions? I've been using the baby dragon one, but I don't know how it stacks compared to other heroes.

2. Random question, is there any in game stats? I couldn't find a page in the app that gas a profile of some sort where it keeps track of all your stats lol

3. And finally, just any other tips you feel a new player should know that has moba experience :)

Thank you very much in advance!

ItHurts2Pee
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItHurts2Pee » June 28, 2016 11:13pm | Report
Nice try at trolling, A for effort

ItHurts2Pee
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 29, 2016 6:27am | Report
Go to the account section to look at ur stats and for mages, you shld try all of them out and see which fits you best. And for tips, you should learn how to stutter-step.

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » July 4, 2016 3:23pm | Report
ItHurts2Pee wrote:

Hello everyone :) I just recently moved to here from heroes of order and chaos, and by far this is the superior moba. I just had a couple of questions really haha

1. What is the best mage in your opinions? I've been using the baby dragon one, but I don't know how it stacks compared to other heroes.

2. Random question, is there any in game stats? I couldn't find a page in the app that gas a profile of some sort where it keeps track of all your stats lol

3. And finally, just any other tips you feel a new player should know that has moba experience :)

Thank you very much in advance!

Wait to buy any hero till you get 8000 glory, by that time you should have played enough in regular matches to get a feel of all the heroes, then buy your favorite

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved