Vainglory Forums

Good job vainglory

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splashfunk » March 11, 2015 1:50pm | Report
With the last update you destroyed the que. I am curently at simply amazing eith 300+ wins and in the last week i won nada. Every match i was qued with f***** idiots . How the hell is this possible? I feel like i just starting to play the game , afkers , idiots who have no idea how to use their skills. What the hell happened with this perfect game? You just destroyed it. Congrats vainglory. rIP
Silver POA, EU server, IGN splashfunk

Splashfunk
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splashfunk » March 11, 2015 1:51pm | Report
It is not possible at simp amazing to be qued with people like that. Last game i was qued with a saw wich was pushing the lane and got killed, 10 times in 7 minutes then he got afk. Shame on you
Silver POA, EU server, IGN splashfunk

Splashfunk
Quote | PM | +Rep by Devanicus » March 14, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Try changing servers for a time or change what time you go on. The new matchmaking isn't perfect but it's a process. Gotta be patient.
IGN: Devanicus
Karma Level: 14
Skill Tier: Pretty Good
Main: Catherine
Secondary: Saw, Krul, Glaive & Skarf

Devanicus
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » March 16, 2015 2:20pm | Report
Depending on what time you play, there may be fewer online.
I don't think there are as many EU players as NA.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 16, 2015 5:59pm | Report
Yea I get this too, tho at Hotness. I lost five games in a row due to tards.

Then I won 8 in a row. weird.

Can someone explain why people still get matched with guests at hotness?

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » March 17, 2015 12:25pm | Report
Quoted:

Yea I get this too, tho at Hotness. I lost five games in a row due to tards.

Then I won 8 in a row. weird.

Can someone explain why people still get matched with guests at hotness?

A guest is just someone who hasn't taken the time or doesn't want to have an official name account.

They are able, like you though, to level up their Karma, and to climb up tiers.

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 17, 2015 9:55pm | Report
dream21 wrote:

A guest is just someone who hasn't taken the time or doesn't want to have an official name account.

They are able, like you though, to level up their Karma, and to climb up tiers.

Thx. But imo they don't deserve to play in tier games if the lazy bastards can't even make the effort to register for an account.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » March 18, 2015 12:45pm | Report
Quoted:

Thx. But imo they don't deserve to play in tier games if the lazy bastards can't even make the effort to register for an account.

It doesn't affect you? They have the same ability to play as you, and they actually can't buy a specific hero even if they have the glory, maybe ice, but not glory.

Maybe eventually they'll make an account, but overall maybe they just worry they'll have a spammed e-mail.

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 19, 2015 11:47am | Report
Don't worry. I just got matched with the worst person on the planet. A Taka player, who not only stole my farmings intentionally, but also kept beeing under the radar and letting me getting killed while he vanishes with his ability + provocative gestures such as constant pinging me and grinning after his teammates died.

If there is any possible to report players, this is the right moment to mention it. [comment edited by mod - no player shaming!] was his username. great game, we lost 31:7. well done dear taka player.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 19, 2015 12:26pm | Report
MaximusP wrote:

Don't worry. I just got matched with the worst person on the planet. A Taka player, who not only stole my farmings intentionally, but also kept beeing under the radar and letting me getting killed while he vanishes with his ability + provocative gestures such as constant pinging me and grinning after his teammates died.

If there is any possible to report players, this is the right moment to mention it. [comment edited by mod - no player shaming!] was his username. great game, we lost 31:7. well done dear taka player.

Taka players are horrible people. My last game went exactly the same! Dude kept dying, realized how useless he was in ganks then started to blame Ardan for not supporting him, and this was early game. Of course we're gonna lose in ganks cuz we got a Taka on our team! Mid game started to steal minions, ****ing around etc etc exactly as you described.

I really hope they don't make the upcoming character as some wimpy assassin who can't take a hit.

longdongkim
Notable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved