Vainglory Forums

HELP ALPHA SUCKS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CarterCorps » March 30, 2016 9:41pm | Report
I have built alpha both wp and cp and roam and i cant find a way to make her good i find her to weak and also have no dmage how do i use this hero.

CarterCorps
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 31, 2016 1:34pm | Report
did you try aftershock with her?
I've seen success with aftershock
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 31, 2016 6:18pm | Report
I find alpha kind of weak tbh, My only use for her so far is the fact the enemy teams are dumb af and ban her all the time in draft.

Anyway I haven't actually played her so I don't know but so far, I haven't seen one good alpha.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 1, 2016 7:27am | Report
Think it's still good to ban adagio?

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » April 1, 2016 9:41am | Report
Always
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 1, 2016 1:17pm | Report
I can personally take care of adagio even in last update he wasn't that much of a problem for my team, but most people haven't been bothering to learn his new kit so I haven't seen many at all. So if you really think it's worth banning adagio go ahead but my opinion is that it's a waste of a ban.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by delamberg » April 2, 2016 8:52am | Report
You just need to play more and more to understand mechanic, strategy and how to behave. Alpha is not a tank, she is an assassin, so think as assassin. And she is a Late game hero, so do not look for troubles, build you power and good luck with teammates.

It's only a matter of time when more people find a way to do better with Alpha. But banning her on draft without even trying to play, to understand—rude and stupid, especially if your teammate wants to choose her. Don't be like that.

CP build is all about moving fast, engage last, choose a good target, kill on 3 and to go back. Read her specs a few times and then a few times again and try a WP with Tornado and Tyrion's Monocle, she quite more fearless with them.

If you want to ban someone for Alpha—ban Saw, he is an Early game guy (Alpha need time, your team may need more time) and most dangerous for assassination.

P.S. Instead of trying to kill one of three enemies with C and then actually die on reloading, you can activate it and run. Sometimes it helps)

delamberg
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yort_969 » April 2, 2016 11:15am | Report
Alpha is a very strong character. But if your teammates don't know how to play with her then she is going to be weak.

You initiate with her but your teammates cannot run away and leave you because if the opponents are trying to kill you (the second time) this is your team's chance to take them out.

I have seen one build with Alpha where mid to late game Alpha would just walk up to our turrents and take them out from full health SOLO! (I saw her do two in a row like this and was like WTF!)

This build is the VERY BEST Alpha build and is easy to remember because you are really only building one item at the time.

AfterShock
Boots (1)
Fountain
Boots(2 and 3)
Defense Item (Based on opponents build)
Crystal Power X2 (level two items)
Crystal Power

By this time game is over because if you can get to the point where have AS, Fountain, Boots, and the Defense item you take ZERO damage.

Yort_969
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 2, 2016 3:05pm | Report
Her problem to me is that if she goes down she too easily dies when rebooting, I feel like she needs more scaling in the death reboot defence wise.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved