Vainglory Forums

Hero Balance Changes wishlist for Update 3.0! Post your thoughts here!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » October 22, 2017 7:56pm | Report
Hello guys! I think it is a good idea to to share with the community what heroes do you think need to be change and post your wishlist here! Here is my personal wishlist!

PS: Take into consideration that 5v5 is coming next update!

Adagio=With 5v5 coming, his heals will be needed more.
Cooldown down to 7

Blackfeather=His On Point is too bursty in his crystal path. A tone down of ratios should be what he needs.
On Point crystal Ratio down=170-160%

Celeste= Her early game farm has suffered dreadfully with the changes to damage to minions. Also, her initial impact damage does very little in the late game. This Change should balance it out better
Heliogenesis
Impact damage change to=120-160-200-240-300
Crystal ratio up to 110%

Kestrel=Her Crystal Path has been suffering from the health changes of the late. This change should fix that.
Glimmershot
Crystal ratio up=170%/180%

With 5v5 coming, it will be much easier for the enemy to focus and isolate Kestrel from her team. This change should make sure that kestrel is still mobile enough to escape/chase enemies and not run out of energy. Also, her Glimmershots take a chunk of weapon's Kestrel energy bar, so this should keep it in check, considering how many more arrows she will need to fire to kill an enemy.

Lower the cooldown of Active Camo.
Active Camo energy cost down= from 160 to 120
Reduce Active Camo cooldown reduction from the impact of Glimmershot from 1.5 to 1.(to compensate her lower base cooldown.)

Gwen=Gwen has been very niche the past updates. This change might be what she needs.
Range up=5.6
Base Weapon up=72-141
Skeddadle cooldown down to= 18-16-14-12-10
Edit: Boomstick weapon ratio up to 50%

Lyra=With 5v5 coming, her bright bulwark needs to have more impact.
Bright Bulwark duration up=2/2.5
Her heals will be needed more frequently too. This change to compliment the change to adagio’s heal.
Imperial Sigil cooldown down=9-7

Ardan=with 5v5 coming, his gauntlet needs to be bigger.
Increase the size of gauntlet a little bit

Catherine= Her Merciless Pursuit did next to no damage with health updates. This should compliment this very nicely.
Bonus Damage up=50-240
Crystal ratio up to 130%

With 5v5 coming, the impact of her silence in the earlier stages will be way too much. This change should keep that in check.
Blast Tremor
Change the range from 11 to 9-10-11 each time you upgrade her ultimate.
Cooldown up to 150-120-90 seconds.

Joule
CP Joule has been way too niche. A boost in her thunderstrike CP ratio should make her more viable and feel more bursty, not only relying in her already overpowered ultimate.
CP Ratio up of thunder strike=180%
WP Ratio up of thunderstrike up to=200%
Her cooldown of thunder strike should be slightly lower too. SEMC should have done this when they changed attack speed in Update 2.4/5/3(forgot)
Cooldown down from 2.8 to 2.2

Skye= Skye has been hit very hard by the health changes. This should make her more viable.
Forward Barrage=CP Ratio up to 240%
Weapon Power also deserves a little bit of love.
WP Ratio of Forward barrage up to=120%

Samuel=Another hero that has been hit hard by the health changes. This should make him a more viable pick.
Malice and Verdict
Crystal ratio of damage up to=110%
Empowerd Damage crystal ratio up to=130%

Churnwalker=With 5v5 coming, there must be a limit on how many hooks he can put on enemy heroes.
Set a limit to 3 enemy heroes for his hook and chain.

Reim=Nerf cooldown of valkyrie. It is off cooldown a little bit too often.
Post your thoughts here!
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » October 23, 2017 7:03am | Report
Shouldn't they nerf gwen passive damage... cause it's gwen
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 23, 2017 10:10am | Report
They're unlikely to change ability damage to minions, as they're trying to make things consistent. They might buff her ratio a little bit, to 55% maybe.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » October 23, 2017 3:57pm | Report
They're unlikely to change ability damage to minions, as they're trying to make things consistent. They might buff her ratio a little bit, to 55% maybe.
-Maximus Prime

If you have Played Celeste this update, you will notice her stars doing very inconsistent damage to minions. In the early game, they do only 30+damage to the small minions and 20+to the bigger minions, and the supernovas do really nothing early game. However, when in the mid game her wave clear will become really fast with her supernovas all of a sudden, while in the late game, her average clear speed is faster then the last update.

Making it 55% wouldn't help the fact on how inconsistent the clear speed is for some heroes. Even weapon power vox's resonance bounces do like 19 damage to a minion, and Celeste is well-known for for having one of the fastest minion wave clears in the game. I think they just have to adjust the base damage a little bit.

And for some, such as Crystal Kestrel her clear speed became much faster then before in the late game, although her splash damage is MEH after the Health buffs. They should make it 170% again. It is not even bursty enough to trigger slumbering husk, which is saying something.

Samuel has an even worse clear in the lane this update, he became almost unviable.
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » October 26, 2017 5:37am | Report
Taka needs his lifesteal back... Ever since he lost it, WP Taka is pretty much dead.
I swear every Taka I see nowadays is a CP Glass Cannon Taka.
Are you looking for a guild of people to play with?
Then join The 13th Legion!
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

Join The 13th Legion, WE HAVE COOKIES.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved