Vainglory Forums

Heroes that are op af.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Which hero do you think is too op?
Lyra
Kestrel
Flicker
Celeste
Glaive
Petal
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » January 9, 2017 4:24pm | Report
I have gathered together some heroes that people always seem want nerfed.
Do you think anyone else is op?
And why do you think (hero name) is op?

I honestly don't think any hero is op, because they can always be countered. I mean, unless you suck. That's a different story for a different time.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » January 10, 2017 6:43am | Report
Besides Idris because he hasn't seen his nerfs yet, the only character I feel needs a very very small nerf didn't make your list. I don't think any on your list need to be nerfed. In fact if they nerf Lyra again they might as well remove her from the game.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » January 10, 2017 11:08am | Report
I choose none of the above. None of the heroes are really OP and I feel most of the heroes are decently balanced and can be easily countered if you know how.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » January 12, 2017 1:09am | Report
Only two Heroes atm that require the entire team to play with the best of their wits.
Catherine and Petal.
I haven't had to go against 12seconds-of-silence Catherine, though I've been playing her since the update.
Petal usually destroys my team before I can pick up a Nullwave&Echo when I play as Catherine.
Overall I have to say Petal as Nullwave+Echo are mid-late game items and Petal just needs a Frostburn to make everyone cry for the match to be over with as soon as the 2nd rotation is ready.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved