Vainglory Forums

How does 5v5 Pre-registration work?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » November 3, 2017 5:36am | Report
How does it work if I'm chosen? If I'm selected, will I be getting an email in my inbox? Will I have to install a separate APK?
Are you looking for a guild of people to play with?
Then join The 13th Legion!
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

Join The 13th Legion, WE HAVE COOKIES.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » November 3, 2017 9:38am | Report
I think it works like a pbe add and you have to install a different launcher or app I also pre register and I think we put the email and add a password of our choice later once we put our email into the launcher
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DeathWish » November 4, 2017 3:47am | Report
Upon pretegistering you will be notified when the 5v5 launches,and get some exclusive in game badges
Idk if you have to download a diverent app, but you might have
IGN:R9EDeathWish
(capital "R,E,D,W)

Mains:varya-taka-lance-ylva-magnus
I usualy use any carry, but...., MEH

DeathWish
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » November 5, 2017 7:31pm | Report
I'm probably just too excited tbh.... Can't wait for 5v5 it's going to be so lit.
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 5, 2017 8:33pm | Report
Just wondering but is it possible to apply for beta(nivmett apparently said that you could in a twitch chat but I couldn't find where) and have any of you received your emails yet or are they waiting until after 2.10 comes out?
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » November 6, 2017 7:05am | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

Just wondering but is it possible to apply for beta(nivmett apparently said that you could in a twitch chat but I couldn't find where) and have any of you received your emails yet or are they waiting until after 2.10 comes out?

I think they're waiting for 2.10, I Pre-Registered as soon as the In-Game announcement was made and I still don't have an email from them yet.

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DeathWish » November 6, 2017 7:10pm | Report

I think they're waiting for 2.10, I Pre-Registered as soon as the In-Game announcement was made and I still don't have an email from them yet.

Same for me
IGN:R9EDeathWish
(capital "R,E,D,W)

Mains:varya-taka-lance-ylva-magnus
I usualy use any carry, but...., MEH

DeathWish
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved