Vainglory Forums

I despise solo queue.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Z3R093 » April 23, 2015 3:53am | Report
I honestly don't know how solo queue works anymore. One game I get placed with teammates who I can actually tell are hotness level and our opponents seem like they're a bunch of monkeys. The next game it's the exact opposite. The enemy team is a well organized death machine and my teams ringo builds a crucible first and koshka rushes a breaking point(like seriously wth????).... I honestly don't know what to say anymore except I hate solo queue. I need some decent teammates who actually know what they're doing in their life.

Z3R093
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » April 29, 2015 7:36pm | Report
Buddy, wish I had some good advice......

There is no answer to your post.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 30, 2015 6:56pm | Report
*Tapping Solo queue*

Biggest mistake of my life

Ok so here are the basics. Solo queue has 10% new players 40% smurfers 10% trolls and 40% Professional players.
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 30, 2015 7:48pm | Report
ShanSMT wrote:

*Tapping Solo queue*

Biggest mistake of my life

Ok so here are the basics. Solo queue has 10% new players 40% smurfers 10% trolls and 40% Professional players.

I don't mean to be rude, but you're in getting there, & the players aren't good at all down there. You shouldn't have high expectations for anything below the hotness

Anyways, to the original poster- you need to take into account the following
1. Everybody has bad games every so often. "Bad players" may just be normal players with a bad game.
2. The system can't be perfect. There's always the potential for a match with somebody outside your skill tier.
3. Are you in hotness bronze or hotness gold? Because there is a HUGE difference between the playing level of the two.
4. The hotness is a melting pot. You have a large variety of players in there that are either too good for it or too bad. It's not a hard position to reach because the players in the skill tiers below it are novice, so don't be surprised when you get somebody who is clueless.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 30, 2015 8:05pm | Report
I have a friend who has a higher ELO account :P

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 30, 2015 8:05pm | Report
Oh btw dont worry i wasnt offended at all :P

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by HaZe80s » May 1, 2015 10:44pm | Report
HaZe80s

Over 350 wins/ Karma 20/ still golden Decent-ish cuz of the same damn problem.
Add me. Try me out. Maybe we could clan some **** up

NA region

Used to play the orginal version of Vainglory - DOTA for over 5 years now.

See you around

HaZe80s
Quote | PM | +Rep by FlakNinja » May 2, 2015 4:26pm | Report
I have over 425 wins and am silver decentish due to ****py team mates. Personally, I hate team matches and only solo. Every time I try team its with random people I met in game and we don't talk about strategy for some reason. We get in the game and the other team is all working together and owns us.

FlakNinja
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » May 2, 2015 6:31pm | Report
Even though i have teammates with me sometimes its just my connection lol

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » May 4, 2015 3:13pm | Report
Bootylicious wrote:

I don't mean to be rude, but you're in getting there, & the players aren't good at all down there. You shouldn't have high expectations for anything below the hotness

Anyways, to the original poster- you need to take into account the following
1. Everybody has bad games every so often. "Bad players" may just be normal players with a bad game.
2. The system can't be perfect. There's always the potential for a match with somebody outside your skill tier.
3. Are you in hotness bronze or hotness gold? Because there is a HUGE difference between the playing level of the two.
4. The hotness is a melting pot. You have a large variety of players in there that are either too good for it or too bad. It's not a hard position to reach because the players in the skill tiers below it are novice, so don't be surprised when you get somebody who is clueless.

This is probably the best answer to this post. I would also add that many people in SQ will try out new heroes they are not familiar with and fail horribly. I spend most of my time in "The Hotness" mostly because I am constantly getting bored with one hero or another. While I rise up in rank with my favorites, I sink like a stone when I get bored and try Joule again for the ump-teenth time (God help that useless hero), or someone else. Point being, you never know if you are going to get the best out of your team mates in SQ because you have no idea if they are bringing their "A" game, or trying something new.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved